So it's finally happened! I've finally got one of those ideas really rolling and wouldn't you know it it was probably one of the more offensive ideas.
Lolicaust the webcomic in the style of manga about a concentration camp for children. Really i can't be more happy about the fact that I found and artist who is willing to work on such an idea and with such gusto and style. Thankfully I found such a person and the top it all off she charges a really reasonable price, dare I say too cheap, for the work she puts into it. I can't tout her enough for the work she has put in so far, so please check her out VisualGrandeur.
So with that out of the w
So, I'm looking for an artist for a pony based ask blog. So original I know!
So I had an idea the other day and I was hoping to give it a shot, but I'm a horrid artist so I'm looking for someone with a unique style to draw a pony ask blog.
The title is "Ask Pinkie Pie-Ro" askpinkiepie-ro.tumblr.com/ Until I can really do anything or have an artist to help it is pretty bare.
The idea is an ask blog hosted by a Pinkie Pie who loves to light things on fire, NOT other ponies! It is basically the same Pinkie we know and love, with some subtle and not so differences, she is just entranced by fire like any other pyro. That said the world around
So things have been up and down for most things. But I'm working on it. So quick summation.
1. I'm unemployed
2. I'm working on the Blogger site. Updating and making it easier and better looking. http://theputzcast.com/
3. I was struggling for money to keep the podcast going, that has been solved for a while.
4. I'm still waiting on the first page of the comic, and I need to send in the next 2 scripts.
5. I'm hit with a bit of writers block on how to introduce Yachi in the comics.
6. The podcast is on hold at the moment till we can get the time to record with everyone, since Yachi and Nappa have jobs. Nappa's schedule is a bit jacked at