[update: nov.8.] Reopened slots while waiting for publishers to get back to me. 0:
I decided to offer commissions after a scanner/printer purchase kinda hurt my bank account a bit. x:
I am reopening all slots and all types of art again, including new options such as greyscaling.
Personal use only
These commissions are only for personal use. The creative rights belong to me unless otherwise stated in a written contract. (this does not mean your character belongs to me. only the image I've created. :3)
I reserve the right to use it as a portfolio piece and upload to my gallery. If you do not want this, let me know beforehand and we will work something out.
Prints and originals are not included
because I often work in Photoshop directly (except for the "Sketch" section) and any copy shop will print you a personal copy without expensive shipping cost. :3
Prices are per character.
If you plan on ordering 3 or more, I do give discounts. c:
Please refrain from telling me in this journal how you are broke or that my prices are too expensive. Trust me, I know how it is. As for 'overpriced' art, please inform yourself about professional rates before making any offensive remarks. Thank you for understanding. :c
If you are unsure about anything, please ask me via note or comment, I am more than happy to help!
1. HotBloodedFemale sketching
Added option to have your lines or sketch greyscaled!
= currently working on/priority
Backgrounds vary from +$5 to +$50, depending on complexity and details.
Please let me know if and what you want something specific.
How to order
1. simply send me this filled out form:
Order: Type of drawing & total price (example: 1x chibi, full colour, $25)
Ref: Character references and/or description. poses, moods, items to include, etc
Paypal/e-mail address: for Paypal and contact purposes
2. Once I reply accepting your request, send the payment via Paypal to Mikiko_ponczeck [at] yahoo.de make sure to mention your dA username when you send it!
3. As soon as the payment arrives, I will start working on your piece, sometimes sending you WIPs to show the progress. (not for sketches. Minor tweaks are accepted only ONCE)
4. once completed, I will send you a HQ version, and perhaps upload a small version into my gallery.
Feel free to ask me about specific themes anytime.