Woah, seriously? My last journal entry is 5 years old? Okay then, time for a new - boring - entry.
Not much has happened: I'm addicted to a game called "Minecraft", had to rebuild my computer (SSD, yay :D) and... I just noticed that I'm a member at DA since 10 years. Oh, and my collection of Metal albums is growing.
So, uhm... that's all I can think of right now. *merges with the shadows*
And again... as every year at the end of october, the media (in TV especially) gets flooded with this pseudo-holiday called "Halloween". I never had a thing for this imported holiday and I never will. It came over here from the US someday at the end of 90'ies, because it's... uh... what is it anyway? Cool? Modern? Because Hollywood told it's cool to celebrate it around the world? No idea, really. But, for me, I know its true origin (celtic Ireland) seems to be forgotten or just ignored. Heh, yeah, why should the real matter being told if its commercial matter is much more important?
Oh, hate me for my opinion, I don't care anyway.
Tagged by ~Akulatraxas (https://www.deviantart.com/akulatraxas)
1. Post these rules.
2. Each tagged person must post 8 things about themselves on their journal.
3. At the end, you have to choose and tag 8 people and post their icons on the same journal.
4. Go to their pages and send a message saying you tagged them.
5. No tag-backs
8 things about me:
1. I'm living in Bomlitz/Niedersachsen/Germany.
2. I love listening to Metal a lot. :D
3. I still own my first computer, a Commodore 64, built 1984.
4. Overweighted... yes... really.
5. Raptorrrrsssssss! :D
6. Terragen is one of my hobbies. Duh!
7. I still have no driving license.
... maybe I should a remake of my deviation "End of the world v2" ( http://zipclaw.deviantart.com/art/End-of-the-World-v2-22388613 ) with Terragen 2. Hm...
Well, I'm just thinking. :)
Oh, yeah! Merry Christmas to all my watchers! :D