EDITEDIT: Got tagged again by for King Malcolm and whoever else I feel like!
1. Post 8 facts about your character.
2. Tag 8 other Characters.
3. Post their names along with their creator's avatars
- He can eat anything and never get sick from it. He's the only one that can eat his own cooking.
- Since he was raised by Isaac, Flint is skilled in building and home repair.
- He's also really good at stacking boxes.
- He is immune to magic. Magical fire won't set him ablaze, but Flint also can't be healed by healing spells.
- Before he was adopted by Isaac, he lived in a dog house in his father's backyard.
- Though he never admits it, his wings do give him back problems.
- Flint has a habit of hoarding valuable items and money rather than selling/spending them.
- He has a personal distaste for authority figures.
- He spent the first chunk of his life living on a pirate ship. He was home schooled, needless to say.
- A lot of his time spent as a ghost was spent reading whatever books he could find.
- He died from a bullet between the eyes.
- He's got a pocket watch with a photo of his wife and son on the inside of the lid.
- Jasper enjoys polka music.
- He has burn scars all across his forearms from not paying attention to a lit Bunsen burner.
- His dad taught him how to give a mean right hook.
- Flint is technically his uncle, though he'd rather not admit it.
KING MALCOLM QUIMBY
- Malcolm's severely colorblind, which his why his clothes always seem so gaudy.
- He's an experienced boxer, with Troy as his mentor (why his redesign has more bulk).
- Malcolm suffers from insomnia.
- He has more than just coffee in his coffee cup.
- Though the straight-laced Troy taught him how to fight, Malcolm will fight dirty given the chance.
- The royal family is said to have been the first to climb up the mesa. They were originally from the small islands below.
- Malcolm doesn't have much in the way for hobbies. It's only when Troy drags him out does he get any fresh air.
- His speeches are famously short for a king. The longest one went on for four minutes.
PROF. WILLIAM BOYER - He's this weirdo in case you forgot
- Being the paranoid man he is, he always inspects his food for poison before eating it.
- He's originally from New York City. Think of his voice as someone with a thick NY accent doing their best Midwestern accent.
- He never passed grade school.
- After living through the Great Depression, Boyer eats the entire apple, core and all, so not to waste food.
- Boyer is gay. It's currently not written in explicitly in the first novel, but it is a topic that will be addressed in future books.
- That said, his long hair has nothing to do with his sexuality. He grew it out to differentiate himself when he fled to Detroit.
- Boyer's a closet alcoholic. He'll drink in front of others, but usually reserves getting plastered for when he's alone.
- His gloves cover self-harm burn scars.
- Oh my Godddd who's still on DeviantArt? I don't keep track of this. HEY. YOU. YOU'RE READING THIS, YES? YOU. I TAG YOU. AND DO UHH... YOUR THIRD FAVORITE OC.