Plz donate, I want to commission awesome people because they are awesome...
You are super awesome if you do donate. Maybe I can give you a lil' something hmm. A lil' drawing, or maybe a sneaky sketch.
Or you can commission me I like to think my prices are relatively cheap but I dunno.
Check 'em out here:
Name | Thistlestone
Age | 34 Moons
Gender | Cis-Male
Theme Song | Animal - Chase Holfelder Cover
Rank | Warrior
Clan | Windclan/Juniperclan
Appearance | Thistlestone's pelt is primarily white with a light great tracing from the top of his head to the tip of his tail, as well as his underbelly up to his chin. His paws/socks are also the same light grey. He has a scar under his left eye from a hunting accident, and a scar over his right eye from his siblings when he was younger.
- Determined – Thistlestone is determined to succeed, it comes from being knocked down so many times in the past that he makes it his number one priority to be the best. This can lead him to be hot headed when it comes to situations he is refusing to acknowledge properly.
- Brave – He isn't afraid to be in the line of fire, he'll do anything to prove his worth, to be the best. This can sometimes lead him to reckless behaviour that can get him in trouble or injured.
- Intelligent – Thistlestone made it his mission to learn everything he could about the world he lived in. He strives to know everything about anything, including everyone. This can lead him to be arrogant and ignore others ideas.
- Observant – Being the sort of loner that he is, he is often one to sit out of conversations and listen to what others have to say. He likes to observe his fellow clan mates and anyone he meets at gatherings to find their weaknesses, their hopes, their dreams, what makes them happy, and what makes them angry. This can lead him to become a little too nosy in other peoples businesses as well as make him seem odd as he often stares at the cats around him.
- Tactful – Along with his observant behaviour and his tendency to want to know everything about everyone else, he refuses to reveal anything about himself. He hates revealing any sort of information regards to himself or anything that involves him. This can lead him to tell lies. This attitude also means he can weave his way around a situation with relative ease, and his smarts help him to be able to get away with various things.
- Selfish - This tactful attitude leads him to only look out for himself, he refuses to acknowledge over peoples problems and will only care about himself in times of trouble. Even in the direst of situations, he would sacrifice anyone else before himself.
Thistlestone was born to Silverstorm and Snowstorm alongside his two siblings Asterkit and Greykit. The family was relatively normal, they did everything a normal family would, except for Thistlekit who for reasons unknown to him was always left out. It could have been because he was small, a weak cat in terms of play fighting with his littermates. One day they gave up going easy on their brother and brought out their claws to teach him a lesson in being strong. This ended up with him getting a huge gash over his eye and he spent the next few nights in the medicine cat den. Thinking, planning.
From this day forward, no one will be allowed to make me look like a fool
As Thistlekit grew he became more and more distant from his family, his father disowned him when he refused to attend the funeral of his sister's, Greykit, death after she passed away from greencough. Thistlekit grew colder more distant, he matured quickly so when it came to his apprenticeship age he was ready for anything. His mentor Acornstrike liked his determination and pushed him to his limits. Thistlepaw worked hard at everything he did, anytime he failed he would pull himself back up again. He wouldn't let anyone tell him no, he wouldn't let anyone's criticism get him down. He was finally named a warrior, and through his hard work and determination, he was given the suffix stone.
Name | Aspenclaw
Theme Song | Battle Scars - Paradise Lost
Rank | Warrior
Age | 32 Moons
Gender | Cis-Male
Clan | Riverclan/Witchweedclan
Appearance | Aspenclaw has a pelt that is made primarily of dark and light brown colours. The darker brown striping across his pelt similar to that of a tiger. He has no scars and his eyes are a bright amber colour.
- Accepting – Aspenclaw is a lover of all things and cats, he is often excusing people of their mistakes in an almost instant. He is always willing to give anyone a second chance, except if they start to break his trust and disrespect his kindness. They will have to answer to him for their behaviour as he can be quite intimidating.
- Brave – He is always one to put himself in the line of fire which might get him killed one day but he doesn't care. All he cares about is protecting his clan and all the cats in it. This leads him not to care for his own safety most of the time leading him to become really reckless in times of danger.
- Thoughtful – He loves caring for his friends, it's one of the main things he does, besides fighting. He's always been a good listener and he's more than happy to talk over people's problems if they need a friend. This sometimes causes him to be a little nosy in others problems making it seem as if he just wants to know all about their lives rather than their actual issues.
- Outgoing – Aspenclaw had always been a very confident feline. He is never afraid to speak his mind and speak up for the little guy. This can sometimes lead him to get in trouble for being a little too outspoken.
- Observant – With his caring nature he has often found himself becoming very observant of the cats around him. He often picks up on emotions even if the target, in particular, doesn't want those emotions to be shown. This has to lead him to be able to help his fellow clan mates more with their problems while ignoring his own.
- Optimistic – He always refuses to look at things negatively, there's always tomorrow, there's always another chance. He is alive in the now moment and he takes on the consequences of his actions the day they happen. This can lead him to be unaware of the possibility that they might fail when it comes to any situation, leading him to become reckless.
- Idealistic – The problem with him being so caring is that he is very naive to peoples faults. He often is found what seems to be ignoring someone's faults when really he is just blissfully unaware they exist, and he'd rather not know. The only time he is willing to see a problem straight away is when they cross over a boundary they shouldn't
- Conscientiousness - Besides being the caring guy that he is, he is all about discipline. If anyone puts a toe out of line he is there to usher them back over it. While he may not be demanding about it, he is rather insistent. He is always keeping himself together as he was taught discipline long ago by his father who found it was a top priority for any cat.
- Clumsy - Despite being graceful in battle Aspenclaw is a complete mess when it comes to hunting and sometimes day to day things. He is rather clumsy when he is not focusing his full attention and energy into what he is doing. He's been like this since he was a kit, often getting made the punchline of a joke anytime he'd do something wrong.
- A hard-working attitude
- Closed off beings
- Beings that have an unwillingness to listen to others/reason.
Aspenclaw's life was pretty much as normal as it could be for a clan born cat. His parents Acornflower and Slatestorm were both as loving to each other as they were to him and his two siblings Ashcloud, and Adderpath. He was a very adventurous kit, he always wandered into places he shouldn't. He was the smallest when he was younger, even as an apprentice, but as he grew in his skills and in his stature he became one of the tallest in his family. Throughout his time as an apprentice he spent most of it practising his hunting skills which his mentor, Runningpath attempted to teach him, Aspenpaw was never good at hunting but fighting was a completely different story. He excelled in anything that had to do with battle strategy and the art of fighting itself. Everything else he was clumsy and fumbled about, but not fighting, he prided himself when he received the name Aspenclaw, it showed to his fellow clan mates that, allow he wasn't very good at a lot of things, he had very strong skills in one attribute, and that's all that mattered to him.
Quote |"I may seem like nothing to you, but to me I am everything."
Theme Song | White Dove - Koda
Rank | Elder
Gender | Cisgender Male
Age | 9+ Years
Clan | Shadowclan
Former Mentor | Hawkfrost
Former Apprentice |Runningpaw (Foot)
Positive | Protective, heartwarming, friendly, loyal.
Neutral | Outgoing, determined, stubborn, passionate, sarcastic
Negative | Short-tempered, boastful, gullible, grumpy, spiteful
Mother | Tawnystorm
Father | Coalclaw
Sibling(s) | Tansystripe (Deceased) Houndpaw (Deceased)
Mate: Acornstep (Deceased)
Toadwhisker's kit hood was very simple, he didn't do anything too crazy to catch the eyes of anyone and he never did anything terrible to be hated. He was a well-liked and well-loved kitten who just wanted to be friends with the world. He was a very skilled warrior when it came to hunting and earned his suffix, whisker, because of it.
Later on in his life, he met the love of his life, Acornstep. She was a beautiful cat who fit his personality perfectly. They did every patrol together and were considered a power couple of Shadowclan. They had tried numerous times for kits but to no avail, nothing happened. It seemed that they should just give up but they decided to try one more time. Acornstep gave birth to one kitten, a she-cat, they called Ravenkit after her dark fur. She was the joy of their life until something changed. Ravenkit seemed a normal kitten but, the way she acted was unlike anything Acornstep and Toadwhisker were prepared for. She seemed to enjoy the misfortune of others and often bullied the other kits in the nursery. Toadwhisker and Acornstep tried disciplining her, which appeared to have worked.
It wasn't until Ravenkit became Ravenclaw was the truth revealed about her nature never truly changing from that of a heartless feline. She had lured her parents out to a cliff near Windclan territory. She let out cries of anguish as she berated and disowned herself from their parenthood. She forced her own mother off of the cliff where she fell to her death and threatened to do the same to her father if he were to ever show his face again to her. She left through the forest without a trace and he was left alone. Now he just sits in his elder's den, dreaming that it was all just a terrible nightmare and that he could wake up and his daughter would love him. He never understood why she never loved him, when he loved her with all his being.
Name | Venom
Former name | Ravenpaw
Theme Song | Nothing's Gonna Stop us Now - Chase Holfelder Cover
Rank | Soldier
Age | 35 Moons
Gender | Cis-Female
Clan | The Fire/Shadowclan
Appearance | Venom's pelt is a dark brown with a slight red tinge to it. All over her body are splotches of different shades of brown.
- Determined, never willing to back down from any fight presented to her. She is headstrong which in turn makes her very stubborn and not one to listen to anyone's opinions or ideas.
- Ambitious. Nothing can stop this shet-cat from completing what she wants in life. She will claw her way up any pecking order to get what she wants. She will seduce, manipulate and conquer, she doesn't care who she hurts along the way.
- Altruistic. as well as destroying anyone's life around her she would ruin her own reputation, her own life, for the sake of her cause. She will do anything even if it destroyed her in the process.
- Flirty and Mysterious. she has a sly tongue about her that can wrap around anyone she pleases like poison. She often keeps to herself however not being one to share too much about herself or her past.
- Honest, she has no filter when it comes to telling others how she feels about them. She is blunt and to the point which can cause others to dislike her as she has no real care for what others feel.
-A hard-working attitude
- Don't obey orders
History (Work in Progress)
Venom's history with the fire starting when she was a young cat, around the age of an apprentice, she had left the clan she was with sick of all the rules, sick of how she was treated. She scorned her parents' name and vowed to never come back to the four clans for as long as she lives, no matter how hard life got. She wandered through the territories trying to find a loner or rogue to be with. She found a young tom strolling about and she caught his attention. When they began talking it was obvious he was infatuated with her, and to her, he seemed rather depraved. He was older than her by a lot, Venom used this to her advantage to be able to join his group, the Fire. She loved the hardworking, almost harsh, nature of the clan. If you were weak, you were broken, if you were strong, you succeeded. She loved every aspect of it.
She trained hard and broke down many cats around her. The young tom, who went by Rye, still loved her, in fact he believed that she loved her back. She did not. When the time came for them to face off to each other in a fight she completely tore him to shreds. She let out all her hatred, all her sorrow, her anguish onto him. The current leader was pleased and made her a soldier almost instantly.
She was vindictive, never let anything slip past her. She did anything to prove she was strong enough, brave enough. She wanted to reach the top, she wanted to be the top. She hated how boring everything had become as a soldier, no need to prove yourself, no need to train. The fire claimed ruthlessness yet they never did anything. This annoyed and angered her to no end, she wanted to make the fire something, she wanted to bring it to glory.
She wanted to end the clans. She wanted to destroy everything around her, so that maybe one day, she could feel something.
Name | Stone of the Highest Peak/Specklebrook
Age | 48/34 Moons
Gender | Cis-Male
Rank | Warrior
Clan | Nootka Tribe/Gentianclan
Appearance | His pelt is a multicoloured wave of a different shades of brown, white and black. His eyes are two different colours one being yellow the other being blue.
- Affectionate – He is a very close-quarters cat, often brushing his tail against others as a way to connect to them. This can often be seen as inappropriate even though he means no harm by it and just enjoys a friendly snuggle.
- Humble – He doesn't like standing out in the crowd too much, he often keeps to himself and often shy away from taking credit from anything. He rather likes to take a step back from it all, which can lead him to underestimate himself.
- Observant – He is very observant of his surroundings. He can often pick up on other felines' feelings and how they are doing that day just by looking at them. This can often lead him to stare at others for too long possibly making them uncomfortable.
- Productive – He definitely is what one might consider hard-working. He will strive to do his best in all situations. This can lead him to burn himself out and become fatigued very easily after a hard days work.
- Tender – Why being caring is often a good thing this trait can lead him to be indecisive on hard choices. He will more often than not run away from a fight and believe mostly every sob story thrown at him.
- Idealistic - While believing in ideals and having morals is normally good, for him it is a weakness. This causes him to be naive and hardly see the faults or evil motives in others.
Specklebrook was an adventurous young kit who was curious to no end. He often played by himself going on wild and crazy adventures as he talked to himself having the time of his life. He was very interested in herbs and often liked helping the Medicine Cat out in running small errands that a kit could do easily. He found it rather enjoyable and really began to come into his own as he realised how much he loved helping others. As he grew he strived to help his fellow clan mates often opting in to do the harder, more unpleasant, tasks just so they wouldn't have to do it. He especially loved helping the elders, as much as some of them grumbled, as an apprentice as he was, and still is, always the first to help change their bedding or fetching them food.
He is an exceedingly good hunter but lacks the refined skills in terms of fighting. He is a rather weak fighter and during his training as an apprentice would often refuse to fight fellow apprentices because he didn't want to hurt them. His mentor, Floodstripe, often was irritated by his behaviour but she let him be once she realised that he was excellent at hunting and instead of pestering him about his fighting skills she let him hone in on his hunting ones instead. As a warrior he is often up at the crack of dawn awaiting orders, and always up for a good patrol to stretch the legs. He loves early mornings and late nights finding them to be the most peaceful times of the day. He continues striving everyday to make his clan a better place and he promises to continue to do so until the end of his days.
Name: Alfons Baumgartner
Nickname: Al, Alfy (Marko’s Nickname for him)
Rank: Oberstgruppenfuhrer. General.
Birthday: May 28th
Height: 190 cm (6”5)
Weight: 98 kg
Hair: Short, Blonde.
Habits: Always likes to make sure he is clean, constantly dusting off his uniform, shining medals.
Voice: Like - Milkshake Nazi - From Wolfenstein: The New Colossus youtu.be/yI1TVhecBQ4?t=88
Theme Song: Unravel - Jonathon Young Cover
Scars: Hands a scarred from excessive cleaning to the point where he begins to scratch his skin on his hands.
Loves/Favourites: Classical music, art, history, literature, and people.
Hates: Dirt of all kinds; blood, mud, sand etc. He is also squeamish so blood is sort of a big no for him.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, studying new social sciences. Anything intellectual he loves doing. He also loves cleaning, ironing anything to do with keeping things tidy and neat he is there.
Talents/Skills: Quick learner, especially with languages. General farming skills. Excellent marksmanship and efficiency when it comes to various weapons.
Character Strengths: Intelligent, quick on his feet (thinking and running), accepting (loves all things).
And the coinciding weaknesses: He is brutally honest it comes with his love of all things, so when people don’t appreciate what he does, or themselves, he will just stick it to them and make them see what he sees. This love for all things can lead him to be too accepting of people and forgive others too easily for wrongs they have committed.
Most valued possession: Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
Weapons/Other Gear: a MP40, and this knife which was a gift to him because of his high rank.
What kind of energy level do they usually have?
Pretty bubbly guy, not one to sit still for long unless focusing on a project.
Do they have any mental illness(s)?
Alfons is afflicted with the mental illness known as OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). After the traumatic event of his brothers sudden death he flew into a blind rage and compulsive behaviours started to emerge. That blindness lead him to become obsessed over certain things, whether it be cleanliness, or order, he would go over certain things and perform small rituals to reassure that no one would be hurt again. These learned behaviours lead him to develop OCD and it has been a part of his life ever since.
This disorder often leads him to believe that his hands are always dirty, normally covered in blood, which can cause him to scratch at them or constantly clean them which can lead to scars forming from the constant attention. He has an overwhelming feeling to clean things, and put them back into order, as he feels someone will die if he doesn’t. He can also be found constantly patrolling areas more than he should or checking the working order of weapons, and their availability, as he fears that someone could easily be attacked and he must always be checking for safety. He has improved over the years and has now ground to be more anxious than ever but he often tries to keep himself in check, and not go to the extremes he used to, although most of the time he will relapse back into the urges.
He also improved when he meet Marko who constantly reassures him that no one will be hurt, and even though sometimes it works Alfons will often still check behind his back anyway. Ever since meeting him he had realised that he has an irrational disgust concerning any sort of sexual activity and instead of telling him he just plays it off as it not being safe because of his position in the Nazi party as well as societal views.
What is his/her sexual preference/experience/values?
Alfons is still a virgin at his age due to his disgust for anything sexual. He always refuses woman who are offered to him or make advances to him as he doesn’t want to be involved in any sort of sexual activity no matter how small it is. The other man he works with often become suspicious of him, claiming that he is a homosexual, so to combat their suspicions Alfons invites his friend Anna to his room for a few hours as a way to seem like they were in a relationship together. In reality Anna is his best friend who he often reads and talks to and someone who he has helped get a nice secure position within his sector. Alfons has grown to have a strong connection to the man known as Marko Knoblich, who was sent to be his armed escort one day. He has since grown attached to him and now they are together, but only in secret for fear of being executed.
What is their personality in general?
Outside of his personality disorder he is a friendly and kind man who just wants everyone to be safe. He is also a shy character who doesn’t like being in large groups or meeting anyone knew, but he will step out of his comfort zone if it means someone else can be comfortable. He can be charming and funny but he will often keep quiet and keep his head down as he tries to focus on his work more than anything. This can also means he neglects the others around him, even people that he loves, but they understand that he doesn’t mean to do it and it’s just how he is.
The Ultimis Treyarch Zombies timeline, which is set during (and around) World War 2.
Educational background/other learning experiences:
He went through his normal primary school education but throughout his older years he began to teach himself through reading and studying on his own. He spent most of his time at home just learning new things and discovering new ideas. He talked with professors and mentors to find out what jobs he could attain with his level of knowledge instead of just working on his family’s orchard farm. When he joined the Nazis he was allowed to go to tertiary education and there he learned most of the languages he knows now as well as various writing skills. His time working with the army, as well as his dedication to it, made him more efficient with anything military related, including strategizing.
He also knows basic farming skills from working on his family’s farm from time to time, he tried to avoid working in it because of how unclean it was, but it was still pleasant to wonder around the apple trees.
Intelligence Level: Smart, he is an intelligent guy although he doesn’t use it for subjects people would consider hard such as a science. He uses his natural apt for learning to learn how to structure various writing forms as well as learn languages. He knows Japanese, German, English, and Russian. He wanted to know the languages that related to the allies of Germany so he could be a sort of translator.
Hans Baumgartner (Father). Liesel Baumgartner (Mother). Rolf Baumgartner (Brother, Deceased). Died during the blitzkrieg
He has his friend Anna Schneider, who works with her father at their tailoring business. Alfons met her when he went to her shop to get the measurements, and eventually uniform, when he joined the Nazis. They have been best friends ever since and he tells her everything.
His boyfriend Marko Knoblich have been friends around the same amount of time as Anna has with Alfons. The three of them get along very well and can often be found enjoying time together playing cards.
Alfons Baumgartner grew up in a small German village just outside of Berlin on a large orchard farm with his parents, Hans and Liesel, as well as his older brother Rolf. The farm was lined with beautiful apple trees and surrounded by large mountains which get a nice thick layer of snow in the winter time. Alfons grew up loving to read books and exploring new things, but he soon discovered that exploring outside meant his clothes got dirty, and even though his father loved him getting rough in the mud, he hated it. Ever since that point he explored his world through books. He started out small with picture books then by the age of ten he was reading large literary novels. He even went onto plays and poetry, he adored arts, especially classical music and the peacefulness it brings.
As he grew older and went to school he kept to himself. He never really talked to anyone in fear of spreading germs or similar thoughts of being unclean went through his head. When his younger years of schooling was over he moved into high school before leaving to study at home, as he preferred his home environment to that of a dirty agricultural school. His father resented him, not so much hated, because of his strange hatred towards dirt and fighting. Instead his father loved his older brother, Rolf, more because of his more ‘manly’ attitude and his willingness to get the job done. Alfons loved his older brother, looked up to him and hoped to have his courage one day.
Then the Nazi’s came into power, and everything started to change. Rolf being a part of the small amount of military, that survived the Treaty of Versailles, as well as being a strong supporter of the Nazi party he jumped at the chance to fight for his country again when talks of invasion was whispered around the country. Alfons continued with his studies more or less ignoring the rapidly changing world around him and attempted to block out the world with his books. Rolf was appointed Captain and held control over a small portion of soldiers that he previously used to serve in his younger years. Two Nazi officials came around to their home asking if they swore their whole lives to the Fuhrer which they all said proudly, except Alfons. One of the officials turned towards the young man asking him again, he nodded and proceeded to agree with everyone else after some intense glaring from his father and brother. After informing the family that Rolf would be joining them on their first great leap towards conquering the world and creating a greater Germany. After some heartfelt goodbyes, Alfons watched his brother leave with a feeling of loss in his heart. Alfons had been feeling rather empty due to most of his books being taken and burned as an official order a few years ago. He managed to obtain a book that he would keep forever, it was the novel of Frankenstein by Mary Shelley.
Before the Nazi official left he told Alfons there was an opening if he wished to join his brother and, after some urging from his parents, he agreed to. Alfons began as a private but moved quickly up the ranks as he dealt mostly with the books and upkeep of all records kept in his sector. Then, the worst news had struck him, the success of the first Blitzkrieg attack had everyone rejoicing, except for Alfons. He waited eagerly for his brother to return home, happy that he was a part of this historic moment, but, he never did. Rolf was one of the few soldiers who were killed, their deaths smeared with the joy of the destruction of others in a swift manner. Alfons was furious, he went on a spree learning everything he could about warfare, and he didn’t stop until he found a way to stop his brother from dying if he had control of the situation. The obsessive nature he developed from the tragedy caused him to develop the mental illness known as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and later anxiety. A Sergeant Major above him admired his determination and natural talent for creating battle strategies and instructed him to put down the pen and pick up a gun. Alfons hated weapons, especially after the incident with his brother, but for the moment he would indulge the Major thinking that perhaps he could avenge his brother one day.
Despite his hatred towards anything destructive and the annoying attitude he had which he was often seen apologising for to his trainers, he excelled in handling any weapon they threw at him. Tragedy struck some of the higher ranks above him as false accusations and cheating spread throughout the Nazi’s like wildfire. This caused Alfons to rank higher and higher until eventually, he reached his peak as General at the young age of 29. This caused many to get jealous of him but, because of his incredibly nice attitude and his general sweet nature, people would more or less forgive him and move on with their lives. He began collecting books again feeling as though his life had started to become fuller and meaningful than before. Though after he ranked up to General, he never touched his gun. He kept his MP40 on him at all times, he cleaned it well kept it looking nice, but he never fired it and he never threatened to fire it.
Being a General was a whole new experience for Alfons as he never dealt with leading people before. Even in primary school when he was given the responsibility to be a leader in a group discussion he would freeze up in fear. He found himself being in his office more hiding away from others as often as he could. He would walk down a hallway and people would salute him, he would answer back really awkwardly questioning whether he should salute back as Generals normally just kept walking. He would then proceed to apologise and quickly scamper off tugging on his sleeves to prevent even more nerves showing. This skittish nature stated to show more as he was presented with ‘gifts’ of women for his duties towards the Fuhrer. He was also given a lovely knife with the engraving ‘blut und ehre’ on its blade meaning ‘Blood and Honour.’ The women is what set him apart from the other, older, men that were in his position and lower. They would often indulge themselves in the women’s ‘special talents’ never caring for their image or seemingly dirty nature. Alfons despised this idea of indulging with anything related to anything sexual and often avoided the situation claiming he had a lot of work to do and had no time for such things.
He cared only for his lover, Marko, who was the only one who understood him and the only one who cared for him. Other high ranking officers began to become suspicious of him, suspecting him to possibly be a homosexual, he noticed people talking about him and quickly moved to stop these suspicions from spreading. He called for his best friend Anna to come to his quarters making sure she was noticed on the way back to his private room. They never did anything but talk about books for a few hours. He asked her if she could possibly express that they had sexual intercourse together and she agreed with a sweet smile thanking him for the nice time. He often got embarrassed at the mention of sex or anything similar, and now that he had this experience the other men finally got off his back, which made him exceedingly happy. Anna had been friends with him long before this moment and now visits his office on the occasion to keep suspicion off him.
He started to track files that passed through his division with the numbers 935 repeatedly mentioned. He decided to do a bit of digging discovering it was a scientific division working towards making weapons of mass destruction. His stomach churned hearing that they had come close to hurting more people, hurting more Germans. He worked hard in tracking down who they were asking for funding, sending numerous messages and even making appearances in an attempt to slow down production. One day, when he was doing his rounds to his subordinates, he was told that all funding towards weapons had been cancelled. He was shocked, a little confused, but he shrugged it off with a small leap of joy settling in his heart.