1.You must post these rules.
2.Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create 10 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4.You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5.Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6.No nonsense in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this."
7.You have to tag 10 people.
1. I come from Germany, but I often prefer English despite German being my first language.
2. I'm not the most talkative one, but I'm not overly shy either.
3. I like reading manga and watching anime (which I started about one and a half year ago).
4. I also like playing computer games, may it be strategy, shooter or something else.
5. I'd love to be as talented in drawing as others here on deviantART, but I never worked on learning it, so yeah...
6. You could say that in school I'm a jack of all trades, but a master of nothing.
7. I can't play any instruments but I'm thinking about learning to play the piano, because I really love piano music.
8. I have never really fallen in love with anybody yet, and as I don't want to pretend like I did, I also haven't had a girlfriend yet and am still waiting for that to happen.
9. I chose IT as my profile at school and am currently learning how to write programs and everything about how computers work etc. and I'd like to become a programer one day.
10. Since I started playing the 6th part three weeks ago, I have become a fan of the Touhou games. They are so damn difficult, it's just awesome. I can really recommend Touhou to anyone who likes a true challenge.
Questions I want you to answer:
1. Do you want to become a well-known artist, or do you draw/paint/color just for fun?
2. What kind of music do you listen to (or which song are you listening to right now)?
3. Can you play an instrument?
4. Do you prefer cats or dogs (or do you like neither of them)?
5. What's your favorite book/movie/series?
6. Which subject are/were you best at in school?
7. What's your favorite food?
8. What do you do when you're bored?
9. Is there someone you'd like to be?
10. What do you value most about your friends?
Questions I got asked:
1. What kind of music do you like? - I like a rather large variety of music, what I listen to depends on my mood. I can say that I'm definitely not a Techno/Hard/Core etc. fan though.
2. Which would you prefer: Ironman or Batman? - I'm not that much of a fan of either of them, but if I had to choose, it would be Batman.
3. How did you know about dA? - I just happen to stumble upon great fanart every now and then, and it was often by people on deviantART. When I colored that single manga page for fun, I just wanted to share it, so I registered here.
4. Who is your favorite artist of dA? - I don't know that many artists on deviantART, but so far, LikeIshizu definitely is the best one. Your work is awesome, keep it up
5. Which country would you like to travel to? - I'd like to travel to England one day, so I can improve my English some more.
6. Something you really hate? - Actually, the first thing that comes into my head, are the various pointless presentations you have to give in school every damn year.
7. Your platonic love? - There's no way I can answer that ^^ (if you've read the rest, you'll know why)
8. A couple (yaoi, yuri, slash, hetero) you really don't support? - I haven't read enough manga/ watched enough anime to answer that question, sorry.
9. What would you propose to make the world a better place? - Well, did you know that over half of all the food produced in the world is thrown away? That's because of the uneven distribution (rich countries get way more food than they need, while poor countries with huge population counts get so little that many people have to die of starvation). Food should just be distributed better.
10. Honestly, do you like history (school subject)? - To be honest, since we've had the topic of Hitler and the Third Reich once every year since 7th class, it's starting to get on everyone's nerves. I think this topic is important and you should know everything about it, so I take it seriously, but it's also starting to get annoying...
People I tagged: