If I allow a Hold on an adopt and you fail to pay, I will not allow any Holds for you in the future. If you back out on a payment, you better give me a good excuse, or you may be subject to my personal blacklist.
- When using Paypal, please pay using the "Family/Friends" option, or kindly cover the paypal fee yourself! Thank you.
- I take and paypal only, unless otherwise specified on the adopt's rules.
- Please do not claim that you were the creator of the adopt's original design.
- Once purchased, you may do whatever you want with it. Change its colors, design, gender, whatever you wish!
- If you draw the adopt after purchase, please link me to it! I'd love to see what you do!
- I reserve the right to cancel an adoption or refuse bids, however, once a purchase is confirmed and payment is sent, it's yours.
- Do not send payment before I've confirmed your purchase. I do not give refunds.
- If you do not want the adopt anymore, give it back. Do not resell.
- Customs are available, please see my Commissions journal or drop me a note.
- When you make an auction bid I will let you know if you are outbid. I'll keep the submission's description updated so you can see by whom and how much.
- When you buy an adopt I will note you the full-sized unwatermarked PNG version after payment is confirmed.
- I maintain the rights to use my adopts' original artwork/design for my own portfolio. However, this means very little to you since it just means I can show the picture around and say "this is what I can do!" The adopt itself is yours, no worries.
- Please do not reupload my adopt to your account or any other site without my permission.
**Uploading this to journals since my subscription ran out and the Custom widget died. :'D