1. You MAY use them for your personal and commercial artwork, collages, photomanipulations, pre-made backgrounds, book covers, tags,
websites, banners, greeting cards, postcards and printables etc.
This excludes their use in PU and CU Scrapbook kits - see number 5 below.
2. You MAY make and sell prints of your artworks that incorporate my resources..
3. You MAY NOT use any backgrounds in whole or as cropped/cut out elements to create competitive backgrounds.
4. You MAY NOT share or redistributed any resource separately, or include them in another resource pack, (as is/as they are), for sale or for free on any file-sharing sites, personal blogs, community forums or sites of a similar nature.
5. You MUST purchase a Commercial Scrapbook License in order to use the resources for both Personal Use (PU) and Commercial Use (CU) scrapbook kits.
6. You MAY NOT sell the images in a printed form as they are - they are meant to be used as "design elements" and incorporated into your artworks for personal/commercial projects.
7. You MAY NOT to use my resources in artwork that uses images taken from Google image search.
8. You MAY NOT to use my resources in artwork that uses images of celebrities.
These terms are subject to change without prior notice.
Sorry if you don't understand, I can't speak very good English...
Love your stuff!
They look great, thank you very much.
will show my work once done.
Mostly because I have no idea what "physical background" and "canvas background" are
and let you know