...they are fun to make. But I forgot how to. And my equipment seems to think along these lines.
My last journal entry is one year old. I only noticed today.
I haven't taken many photos this year. Have not done anything excessivly in the past months. An I'm still in abeyance with everything.
I'm on dA every day actually. But mostly to consume. If I upload something, it's my drawings on enonea (https://www.deviantart.com/enonea). And I have a weblog.
And there is this beautiful Group here on dA: #Snow-and-Ice (https://www.deviantart.com/snow-and-ice). Winter is really not my favourite season, but it can be so aesthetically beautiful. :snowflake:
Wow! Seven years, now. 50,000 pageviews and over 1000 submissions (of which I meanwhile have deleted/stored a lot).
Thanks to all my watchers (256), thank you for all the favs (8,577) and comments, thanks particularly to the regular and to the critical comment writers!
I think I have improved my skills over the years, though I think, at the moment I'm not getting any better/farther. If I once should feel more comfortable with a camera again, I might try other subjects than macro and nature photography. Probably.
At the moment I dedicate much artistic attention to my diary comic Zeitgleich. (German version)
I'm currently trying to optimize and unify the look of my deviantart gallery. This includes:
- loading up photography from my other account, (deleting it there)
- cropping the frames from older deviations
- cropping frames from print files (what the hell did I think back then? selecting border colours?? ffff!)
- adding 'watermarks'
- deleting unwanted and unpopular deviations
Sorry for any inconveniences with spamming your inboxes.
- my other art (most of it are paintings and drawings) will still be on enonea (https://www.deviantart.com/enonea) - I'm not club it together with my photography...
Regarding my current photography life... I like to do it, but I'm so ext