|An engraving from college.|
|She actually posts things! Amazing!|
2. Tag 8 other Characters.
3. Post their names along with their creator's avatars
1. He as a concept was inspired by salmiakki, or salty licorice. Pretty sure I first drew his original form sometime after having some that was fish-shaped.
2. Pretty sure my original plan for his run in Otherside would have revealed that he ended up running away from an arranged marriage. He still has major commitment issues, but he'd probably be more comfortable with an open relationship than anything.
3. I'm seriously intending to change his design a bit, but the gem that acts as the fastener for his cloak is supposed to be a peppermint. Or more resembling one. It's something that's a leftover from one of his earlier, more candy-like designs.
4. The glasses are there to help him be able to read with minimal visual stress. Tinted glasses is actually a type of accommodation for dyslexia, I can actually back that up.
5. You know the reference to "Engineering" in his reference sheet? More accurately it should be "Audio Engineering."
6. This wasn't something I thought I would be surprised about, but after several bad rolls in some rps... Lee has canonically bad luck now. Mostly regarding reactions and basic coordination, but he can't really get a break.
7. He has children. Actual, biological children. At the moment, I'm figuring the maximum is about three, but it's sort of blurry for him too.
8. I never intended for him to be such a thirsty boy, I swear.
And for the tags...
Anna Tran ( ) : DarkFirestorm123
Patrick ( ) : Captian-Cardshark
Redox ( ): xj2z9
Rink ( ) : :Elforgotten
Doppler ( ) : GOD-LIKES-ME
The Violinist ( ) : LaZella
... I promise to add two more, but for now, let's have some more facts.
9. Lee isn't even his real name. What it actually is actually manages to be sort of embarrassing.
It's Anise. His name is Anise.
10. There are so many things that I added to him in the past year, I don't think I remember what he was supposed to be before...
You can call me Zoe, Zee, the other Zee, That Polonius Guy, That One Kid, You Know The One, and Fezcakes.
If you come up with anything else, that's cool too.
I'm trying to figure out life at the moment, so don't mind the lapses in art at times.
I'm a bit shy with talking to folks, but I won't bite. Feel free to message me!