Yay for... lateness?
I got back from Otakon Sunday night... and I was gonna make a journal to say something... but I haven't until now. Yep.
Otakon was pretty cool.
We had some 'fun' (read: horrible) times actually getting there, and getting our hotel room... Somehow, we couldn't find a place to park for like an hour. Then we went and tried to check into our hotel... and they were all "We don't have your room. So we're getting another ready for you. We'll call you in a half hour." ... they never actually called. We just went to the con and checked in later xD
I've never actually done much at cons other than wandering the a
I got tagged by ~Nana-boo (https://www.deviantart.com/nana-boo)
1. You gotta post the rules.
2. You have to say 8 things about yourself.
3. You have to tag 8 other poeple.
4. Comment on their pages stating that they have been tagged.
5. you can't tag the person who tagged you.
1. I love Hello Kitty and Friends
2. I think Hot Topic is really trashy but I shop there anyway sometimes
3. I'm drug-dependent, lol (thyroid meds. fun)
4. I watch the Tyra Banks show! Yeah!
5. I wanted to be Luke Skywalker when I was 4 years old. (I kind of still do o-o)
6. I'm freaking SHORT. 5'0" ._.
7. I eets none of da meats.
8. I have a seeeecreeet and none of you knoooow
Heeeeeyyyyy I never update journals! I just wanted to say that.
But I never really have anything important to say, and I know no one cares about my pointless ramblings. Therefor, journals = lol, no.
Except for now.
Because I have something to say.
I'll be heading off to Otakon with my mom, tomorrow (at liiiiike 5 in the morning... because for some reason we're not leaving tonight...), which should be fairly awesome and full of win and all that fun stuff.
I don't think I know anyone else going, though....
But it'll still be fun!
Crispin Freeman (voice actor, in case you didn't know) is going to be there, so I'm hoping to say hi and get