-----These are the rules : 1. - You must posts these rules.2.- Each person has to share 10 things about them3.- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer 4.- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.6.- No " you are tagged if you read that"7.- You have to legitimately tag 10 people8.- No tag-backs9.- You can't say that you don't do tags. 10.-You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY.-----10 Things About Me:
- I'm 5'5" and I'm the tallest in my blood family
- I bite the skin under my nails and I should really stop but it's hard
- I put way too much pressure on me and my work that I ultimately screw myself over and never finish things ha...
- I really like One Piece and should continue to watch it but it's so dang LONG
- I 99% of the time always recall my dreams, whether the recollection is just snips and pieces or full blown stories is another matter
- I was dyslexic until I was about 13/14
- I have seriously fucked up my sleeping pattern and I'm trying to get it back in order!
- I'm actually asexual, go figure huh
- I'm also gender fluid but idgaf what pronouns you use, I'm fine with anything okay?
- I'm fucking cold >< again
Questions by this goober
1. Pick a celebrity waifu/husbando, aaAAAAnnny waifu/husbando
Aaaah....Harrison Ford *hides under desk squeeing* shut your face
2. Anything particular get you into art?
A school teacher. When I was a wee lass a year 3 school teacher suggested I draw a picture from a book, so I could purposely stay inside the class due to the excessive amounts of bullying I had been going under. It was a boy riding on the back of an elephant. Break time ended, but I wasn't finished drawing, teacher tried to stop me, I didn't even hear her talking too me. So she got the headmaster, who tried to get me to stop but I ignored him too, apparently he told the teacher to just leave me too it. I really am grateful to that but I hate it at the same time because from that point on no teachers would answer my questions if I was confused in class and would always put me at the back of the class to just draw, thus I didn't know how to read or write or do maths.
3. What's one thing you cut out of a nuzlocke (or any other story you've come up with, if you haven't done a nuzlocke) that you really wish you could have made fit in.
Hmmm. Honestly for my nuzlockes I've not cut anything out (Yet?) but I can answer this for any of my OCT stories. The biggest bug bare for me was Round 4 or 5 of End Run, when my character Teddy was taking over the radio and psychically synced up to his Espeon, he was meant to see how badly damaged Nate/Amelia had gotten because of his stupidity, but due to reasons I'd rather not state I had to completely changed the story and it came out utter shit compared to what I had originally planned...Fuck I had to change a lot of Teddy's original story because of other people and how his story 'didn't fit with there's' or 'was making their story sound like shit'.
Wish I had just took the reigns of Teddy's story and went 'fuck it' and did my own thing.
4. Which pokemon do you wish had a different colour scheme/ a different shiny colour scheme
Hahaha I...I don't know? Hmmm...I guess any of the Eevee evolutions shinies, since most of them are butts...Actually Eevee's shiny. I wish it was black or something. Baby ;v;
5. damn it i'm running out of ideas, least favourite game?
British Bull Dog.
But for video game? Any strategy based games, I just can't get my head around them I'm afraid and regardless of how good the story is, I just can't bring myself to play them.
6. favourite game????????????
Then there are Final Fantasy IX, VI, Star Ocean 1 and 2, Tales of the Abyss and Symphonia.
7. favourite character from the pokemon anime?
I want to say Ash, because he's just grown so fucking stale. But I loved him as a kid up until hmmm, just before Hoenn region? S'when I went through the whole 'pokémon sucks' phase in high school but still secretly played it then I grew out of it cause fuck, the games were still badass.
So I would have to say Ash. But if I had to pick another character to hate. Cilan. I just didn't like the guy I'm afraid :/
8. favourite pokemon gen?
1. Kanto - First pokemon game, got the game when it was released, well my granddad got it me when it was released, Pokémon Red, along with so many trading cards and keychains (I still have my light up pikachu keychain!) Plus I just love the simplicity of the entire story and how we can build so much into it!
2. Sinnoh - THIS FUCKING GAME. I didn't play until I was in university a few years ago, Platinum, but omfg I felt like I was punched in the face because this was the first time I realised 'POKÉMON GAMES HAVE STORIES?!' and I'm not even kidding, I grew invested in the story and world and wanted the world to be save but I also felt bad for the bad guy because of his punishment too. Plus the three lake spirits are creepy as BALLS MAN! Just loved it so much!
3. Kalos - Holy shit do I even NEED TO SAY ANYTHING? The only thing I don't like about this game is the fact one of my favourite pokemon, Pikachu, say's it's fucking name rather than that weird 'BZJHCGZ' noise
4. Hoenn - Le GASP HOENN ISN'T LAST? Heck no. First nuzlocke, it holds sentimental values the more I play it and look into it the move I appreciate and love this little region. Plus I would fucking LOVE to visit Hoenn, it's like a tropical fucking paradise!
5. Johto - Eeeeeeeeeeeh. Only reason this game isn't last is because POKEMON FOLLOW YOU AROUND! COME ON GAMEFREAK BRING THAT BACK PLEASE!
6. Unova - Meh, it's a good game, good story, good pokemon, good innovation, it just didn't grab me from the get go y'know? Plus that and the fact it leaves a bad taste in my mouth due to broken friendships. *Shrugs*
9. uhh top 3 nuzlockes?
I hate you so much.
I'm going to do 3 top nuzlockes, and 3 under appreciated nuzlockes and you can't stop me >P
Top Three (Popular) Nuzlockes
1. A Petty Nuzlocke LG & A Petty Nuzlocke HG - This is number 1 because of the fact if it wasn't for pettyartist and her nuzlocke, I would never have started my own, thus I would never have given myself an excuse to practice regardless of quality how to draw comics. So I appreciate this nuzlocke and pettyartist more than she knows. 2. Myths of Unova - I must confess, I've never read ky-nim's original Nuzlocke, I just keep loosing focus, but Myths of Unova is such a cool read man!
3. Eeeer...WHELP I WOULD USUALLY SAY DEATH'S NUZLOCKE but you stopped it which is fair enough...I just genuinely can't think of another famous nuzlocke? :'D Honestly not read any new nuzlockes yet...
Top Three (Hidden Gems) Nuzlockes
1. Cross Out - Your style has improved so much dude and every time I see a comic by you it pumps me so much to work on my own comics even more! YOU'RE MY INSPIRATION SENPAI!
2. Fuck all the nuzlockes I used to read have stopped...Fuck well...Fuck it there you go you have three nuzlockes I enjoy.
- Favourite story from any media
- Colour or color
- Anyone you're crushing on? Celeb or otherwise? (Don't state their names if you don't want too)
- Which was your FIRST ever starter pokemon?
- The left boob or the right boob?
- What do you do if life gives you lemons?
- Favourite quote, be it inspirational or not
- Your favourite childhood snack
- Your current favourite snack
Okay so time to tag some suckers.