How long have you been on DeviantArt?
- I had a previous account that I deleted, I'd say 4 years in total.
What does your username mean?
- Previously I was known as "Elerendra" it didn't really mean anything, I created myself and found it pretty.
Then I switched to "Elenya" because it was a little joke between my bestfriend and me because I was singing "bring me 115" by Elenah Siegmann, and she called me "Elenyah !".
And now I switched again for "YunaSenpai" because I just have a very tough bound to the name "Yuna" since I played to Final Fantasy 10 as a child and keep playing this game 10 years after its release. -It was also my first nickname when I played World of Warcraft-
Describe yourself in three words.
- Impatient. Procrastinator. Unlogical.
Are you left or right handed?
- Right handed.
What was your first deviation?
- Errrrrrrr... a very ugly fanart of Gumi Megpoid.
What is your favourite type of art to create?
- Manga style digital drawings.
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
- Realism digital painting.
What was your first favourite?
Omocha-san was just the very first artist I noticed when I arrived here.
What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
- Many manga style things and Moé.
Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
- ... Definetly ZenithOmocha.
If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
- I wish I could met puddingnila she's my first deviant bestfriend. ^^
How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
- I think it's Nyanfood who impacted me the most because in a way I'm kinda like her, I don't have a proper style but, on the other hand I'm trying to stick to a style I really like. Though this woman remains "human", she's sociable and has a good art philosophy in my opnion.
What are your preferred tools to create art?
- My laptop and my tablet. O wO
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
- The outside is just full of magnificients things. I have the luck to visit my boyfriend in Corsica (a little Island in south of France and juste at west of Italy) and the landscapes are really inspiring due to their diversity.
What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
- I think it is when I met puddingnila. ^ 3^