:bademoticon: Hey there and welcome to my writing commissions!
My name’s Enny and I care for words, names, ideas and storytelling a lot and love to write or help others do so.
Through my work I’m used to editing texts that aren’t mine, giving feedback on them, or writing them according to predefined values.
If you're more into pictures, go check out my other commission sheet:
Commissions [CLOSED] Disney-fy yourself!Aaaand.. closed. Since it's heading towards Christmas I got enough work for the time being.
I'll open commissions again as soon as I've finished some of the pictures on my list.
I have a little extra for you guys! Anyone can now order artwork in my "fancy shading" style! More details, more brilliance!
Want yourself, your daughter or best friend, or one of your characters as a Disney Princess or Prince?
Or maybe as a W.i.t.c.h. character with magic and all?
Or maybe just want me to draw your favourite TV-show character in my style?
Bring me your visions and dreams!
Reason for commissions: I'm having some issues with my current job and need the greens to ensure my future. I'll exchange it for lovely pictures!
Due to my time schedule I can only take smaller commissions, but feel free to send me any kind of requests (after reading the rules) and
✓ Any genre (strongest in: fantasy, sci-fi, mystery, thriller, crime, action, drama, adventure, western)
✓ Chapters for novels(can be combined to a whole novel or long story)
✓ Short stories, legends
✓ Scripts for plays, movies, games or comics
✓ Accents, slang, special vocabulary (e.g. Victorian age)
✓ Texts in German and English
✓ Original Stories
✓ Fanfictions (depends on specifications and franchise)
Editing and structuring of documents and texts
Idea generation – You need new ideas? I got’em!
Feedback on texts, world building, characters and other storytelling content
Here are some examples of what I write:
● I keep the right to decline commissions for any reason
● For all commercially used texts, I demand credit for my work (I will haunt you, if you don’t!)
● All other texts might require a credit depending on the kind and amount of work I invested in the commission
(will inform about credit policy individually before accepting a commission)
● Texts longer than 500 words have to be sent via link to google docs or pdf via mail or sharing platforms.
● Commissions are accepted once I write you a note explicitly saying so, not before!
● Do not pay before I officially accepted your commission!
● The rules have to be read and agreed to by writing Walt Disney’s name in the commission form under question 12
or personal note
● Payment is to be made via PayPal either in full after the commission has been accepted or in two halfs; 1 half
after the commission has been accepted and 1 half after the work is finished.
● Rights remain with the author(s) of the content unless otherwise discussed with the client
● Creative content will be handled confidentially and not shown to third parties or used for purposes other than the
ones defined within the commission form
Story chapters (1500 words+) 2$ per 100 words
Short stories (2000 words max.) 1$ per 100 words
Scripts 5$ per page
Research 3-7$ (depends on effort – costs extra)
World Creation 10-30$ (depends on effort)
Character Creation 5-10$ per character (depends on effort)
Feedback 4$ per page
Editing 4-15$ per page(depends on effort)
Ideas 1-10$ (depends on effort)
For questions of any kind, simply leave me a comment or contact me via DA message or my E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re interested in commissioning me, (yey! ) please fill out this form: drive.google.com/open?id=1u-C0…
Afterwards I will get back to you ASAP to discuss further details and questions, as well as the final pricing.
If I accept the commission, I will start working as soon as I’ve received either full payment or the first half.
Please keep in mind that I am working full time and hence can’t always anticipate the exact time your commission will take.
Feel free to ask me for a status report on your commission anytime!