Yay! A dessert that my mom learned... Instructions:
-1 A family sized brownie mix (of any kind of brownie).
-1 Container of Cool Whip.
-1 Truffle bowl.
-(Optional) Chocolate Syrup.
1) Bake the brownies and let them completely cool off.
2) Crumble a layer of brownies in the truffle bowl.
3) Then, put a layer of cool whip on top of the brownies.
4) Drizzle chocolate syrup on top of the cool whip (Optional).
5) Repeat Steps 2 & 3 (4th if with chocolate syrup) as many times as you can and/or want.
6) Place into refrigerator until chilled.
7) Enjoy! Also note:
This picture above here was a "Double Batch", meaning we did it four times.