Full list for available physical work
- Custom sculpture- £30 starting price +Shipping/Tracking:
- Custom plushie - £30 starting price + Shipping/tracking:
- Custom chibi plushie - £20 starting price + Shipping/tracking:
- Small, simple plushie - £10 starting price + Shipping/tracking:
- Small, simple character plushie - £15 starting price + Shipping/Tracking:
- Acrylic painting on A4 black paper (with plastic frame) - £30 starting price + Shipping/Tracking:
Recorded shipping to UK - £8
Recorded shipping worldwide - £12
Full list for available digital work
- Minimal avatar (Head) - £10 starting price per character:
- Character avatar (Full body) - £15 starting price per character:
- Fully shaded, coloured character with simple background - £20 starting price (+1 Character - £10)
- Fully shaded, coloured character with full detailed background - £30 starting price (+1 Character - £10)
1. Where to start:
Email me at BryonyNGoosey@Gmail.com with general commission info.
2. What I will need from you:
Please provide reference material where possible and/or a description of your character/design for me so I know what you want. Payment will also be discussed during this time.
For mature work, please message me for what I will and will not draw.
I can only take payment through BryonyNGoosey@Gmail.com’s PayPal.
I am not looking to trade art or points for commissions.
Prices are listed in British pounds, however I can provide a conversion calculator for USD and other forms of currency.
Prices are normally as advertised above but can occasionally range due to materials, time required, size, complexity of characters or any requested extras.
I will require a 30% deposit beforehand.
Once satisfied with the outcome, remaining payment can be made after the commissions’ completion. For tangible items, payment will also include additional shipping and tracking fees to ensure it doesn’t go missing.
4. Now we wait:
You will regularly be updated with your commission work – More frequently if your request is particularly complex. This is to ensure you are totally happy and satisfied with everything. If not, any changes can be made quickly.
I cannot always guarantee or give an estimate to the amount of time required to a given project.
6. Receiving your work:
Tangible items: Once you are happy with the final photo image, I will make further arrangements with you in regards to posting the item.
Digital pictures: A high quality and fully rendered image will be forwarded to you. When commissioning digital work from me, you own the right to upload and share it anywhere. However I also have the same right.