Today I got a new list of possible aesthetic changes to characters. The purpose is to redraw them in a way I see them so that they can stand out differently. Also, each of them will be colored with a colored pencils of a different brand for now and then instead of the ones I currently used. In fact, I might remake them along with previous or new drawings. But, let me show you how I will give aesthetic changes to characters based on the following criteria. And this criteria will only apply to character drawings
1. Drawings need more color, so I will use colored pencils of a different brand (thank you for the suggestion,
). Also, some characters will be redrawn to go along with the most recent drawing style
2. Any anime, animesque, or animated styled character will have some of their features altered to remain faithful to how they are illustrated. Examples include Makoto Naegi, Ruby Rose, and Kirito. The rest will retain appearances illustrated by me.
3. For new remakes of any previous drawing or even new future drawings in this account, their new poses will include allusions to their original poses though they may be different.
4. Some characters that are drawn already will be drawn in their appearances based on their actual debuts or their most recent appearances. Others will retain their appearances as I drawn them. However, there will be some elements added to most characters' costumes to fill in the missing features if not all of them. Either way, these appearances shall be their default appearances and any former default appearances will be either redesigned, reorganized as alternate versions or extra costumes, or removed.
5. Most of my OC's may keep their revamped designs though they will have some of their features redesigned to remove any unrealistic features.
6. For alternate versions, some of them will either be reorganized as extra costumes (originally named alternate costumes) or be removed based on my preferences, regardless if they are canon or non-canon. Furthermore, fan AU versions are now welcome.
7. Alternate costumes will be retained though they will be renamed as extra costumes to differentiate from alternate costumes that is now a new type of alternate versions which replaces special costumes. Also, in the list of outfit themes, some outfit themes along with sketch-exclusive outfit themes will be removed to emphasize outfit drawings with backgrounds and variety of poses. And any OC-exclusive outfit themes will no longer be restricted to OC's. Also, fanmade outfits are now welcome.
8. For other people's OCs or any other previous request or art trade drawings I have done so far, they will be remade.
9. Any character who hadn't received an official extra costume based on an outfit theme will have either original costumes made by me or retain costumes that are not official but come out as popular.
10. Those that are not considered characters or are considered as generic only, are now considered actual characters. That includes generic characters only if they are named.
11. Any mistakes that I overlooked will be fixed.
12. Censorship may be applied
And that's all the criteria I have. Now, here's the list of possible aesthetic changes I will set for any characters I drawn so far. And please note that this list will show all characters only in their new or old default versions (not counting those who appear in extra costume only). Also, not all of them will be receiving aesthetic changes, rather some of them will be listed as though they had changes
1. Kai Azai and Lightning (Part 2, with dog tags repositioned, Moogle Doll given more detail, and sword given realistic detail)
2. Kira Azai (Part 1, same like Kai Azai, but given a butterfly knife which replaces his kitchen knife, and glasses repositioned)
3. Ultima Armor (Samurai Armor)
4. Lilith (Mage)
5. Izumi Azai (Part 1)
6. Nagayoshi Oda
7. Reiko Oda
8. Akane Mochizuki
9. Kanji Teuchi
10. Izana Minami (Part 1)
11. Yuko Saitou
12. Yuuta Toyotomi
13. Kyoko Toyotomi
14. Mayumi Oda
15. Kakeru Shibata (default outfit redesigned and flame sword given a revamp)
16. Naomi Tachibana
17. Mitsuru Takahashi
18. Haruka Shimizu (default outfit redesigned)
19. Hajime Ii
20. Tamamo no Mae (Renamed under "Tamamo no Mae")
1. Spider-Man (Civil War outfit)
2. Shocker (Herman Schultz of Homecoming, though given more elements from his Classic outfit)
1. X-23 (Classic outfit though with some elements from Logan (film)).
1. Yoda (Prequel Trilogy appearance though with elements from his Clone Wars appearance)
2. Aayla Secura (Clone Wars appearance)
1. Warrior of Light (Dissidia Final Fantasy)
2. Bahamut (Final Fantasy appearance)
3. Chocobo (Final Fantasy V, though in a more detailed appearance)
4. Flan (Final Fantasy XIII appearance)
5. Moogle (Final Fantasy XIII-2 appearance)
6. Bartz Klauser and Boco (Final Fantasy V appearance, with Boko renamed as "Boco" as well as having an unique appearance)
8. Lakshmi (Final Fantasy VI appearance though redesigned by
9. Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII appearance, though with the Dissidia version of the Buster Sword)
10. Sephiroth (Advent Children)
12. Yuna (Summoner)
13. Ultima, the High Seraph (Redesign by
, though with elements of Final Fantasy XII)
14. Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII appearance AKA Guardian Corps)
15. Flanbanero (Renamed as "Flanbanero")
16. Eos and Selene
17. Ace (Type-0)
1. Deadpool (Film outfit)
2. Cable (Film outfit)
1. Lu Bu and Red Hare (Dynasty Warriors 1 outfit, though with the headdress from Dynasty Warriors 8 added. Also, his halberd and Red Hare appear in DW7 design)
2. Bao Sanniang (Dynasty Warriors 7)
1. Sasuke Uchiha (Part 2 Long-Awaited Reunion Arc)
2. Hinata Hyuuga (Part 2)
3. Tenten (Part 2)
1. Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck (Adult form)
1. Aru Akise (Regular Outfit)
Sword Art Online
1. Kirito (Black Swordsman)
2. Asuna (Knights of the Blood)
3. Leafa (ALO)
4. Sinon (GGO)
5. Silica and Pina (SAO)
Attack on Titan
1. Annie Leonhart (Training Corps)
2. Makoto Naegi (Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc)
3. Chisa Yukizome (Danganronpa 3 Future Arc)
1. Irina Jelavic
1. Ruby Rose (Volume 1)
2. Weiss Schnee (Volume 1)
3. Blake Belladonna (Volume 1)
4. Yang Xiao Long (Volume 1)
5. Velvet Scarlatina (Battle Outfit)
And that's all the aesthetic changes I could list out. However, if you have anything to say about this and would like to suggest something, please don't hesitate to comment below. But, please keep it age appropriate, respectful and positive.
As always, thank you for reading!