- Single or taken: Taken
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: December 7
- Sign: Sagittarius
- Hair color: Blonde, but I like adding reds and pinks in there.
- Eye color: Blue
- Height: I've been 1.63M for years now I'm starting to think this ain't gon change.
- Are you straight/bisexual/gay?:
Pretty damn bi I'd say.____________________________________________________________________________S P E C I F I C S____________________________________________________________________________- What kind of shampoo do you use?:
As long as its perfume free I'm sensitive ok.- What are you listening to right now?:
Boyfran ( Pencilfish
) talking on the phone.- Who is the last person that called you?: ^- How many buddies are online right now?:
UHhhhHHHHhhhh................____________________________________________________________________________F A V O U R I T E S____________________________________________________________________________- Animal: BIRBS- Colour:
- Drink: Ice tea and chocolate milk, depending on the weather and my mood I suppose
- Element: Fire I suppose???
- Food: PANCAKES
- Game: All the gaems
- Movie: Uh... Amelie is neat. Lilo and Stitch is neat.
- Song: All the songs.
-Subjects in school: FUCK SCHOOl. FUCK SCHOOl. FUCK YOU. I DONT GO TO SCHOOL.
- TV Show: uHHHHHHHHHH Steven Universe is cool I GUESS???
H A V E | Y O U | E V E R
- Given anyone a bath?: No actually?
- Smoked?: Hahah no way my lungs are sensitive as is.
- Bungee jumped?: HELL TO THE FUCK NO
- Made yourself throw up?: I tried once but failed. It was because my digestive system was malfunctioning at the moment and I ate something that I shouldn't have, so...
- Skinny dipped?: Does going to the sauna and then swimming in the pool count bc you're kind of required to be naked there lol.
- Ever been in love?: I'M IN A RELATIONSHIP OF LIKE AT LEAST 5 YEARS.
- Made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: No man, I cried genuinely plenty of times and that often doesn't work either, so why would I exhaust myself and everyone by faking it when I already cry forreal all the time.
- Pictured your crush naked?: Nope.
- Actually seen your crush naked?: Yep, that's why lol
- Cried when someone died?: Yeah duh.
- Lied: Who hasn't tbh?
- Fallen for your best friend?: Yeah 10/10 tbh would recommend.
- Used someone?: This question is far from specific enough to answer mate.
- Done something you regret?: SO MANY
C U R R E N T
- Clothes: I have a retro Mickey Mouse on my shirt I likey
- Desktop picture: IS A BIRB
- CD in player: CD player is emptayyy
- DVD in player: How old is this meme- anyway in my PS4 there's Project Diva I think.
L A S T | P E R S O N
- You touched: Hugged my parents, dunno in what order.
- Hugged: Yeah, that ^
- You kissed: Boyfran
- You IMed: BOYFRAN
- Talk to online: BOYFRAN!!!!
- You sexed it up with: BOYFRAN!!!!!1111
A R E | Y O U
- Understanding?: I am very confused.
- Open-minded?: Yeah I like to think I am very much.
- Arrogant?: Yeah sometimes :3
- Insecure?: YEAH MAN
- Random?: Nothing is ever random. Everything has a cause.
- Hungry?: Not really actually? I had so many pancakes today......
- Smart?: Does the scale of intelligence still count because then I am smart I guess but I haven't had proper concentration in 3000 years.
- Moody?: Yah
- Organized?: I try to be and I think I am? More than most people I think?
- Shy?: Sometimes but I've gotten better.
I'm really fucking disabled so yeah you gotta keep that in mind I guess.- Bored easily?:
Ya.- Entertained easily?:
I think??????- Lazy?:
Considering I have been both physically and mentally disabled without diagnosis for so long I don't even know when I'm actually lazy or just sick anymore.- Angry?:
I'm a little bit salty about some of these questions tbh
- Happy?: I'm also getting pains on top of the saltiness so now I'm extra salty I'm but at least I'm having fun with the bae over the phone but seriously being chronically ill is the worst omfg.
- Hyper?: YEAH ACTUALLY
- Trusting?: Yeah I'm pretty trusting and I also like to believe I'm sceptical whenever need be.
R A N D O M
- In the morning: I slep
- Love is: Putting effort in who you care about.
- I dream about: literal dreams or like ideal dreams? Literally speaking, either I dream about crazy adventures as a kin or I dream about failing school miserable. Ideally speaking; health pls.
- What do you notice first in the sex you're into: Nothing because my sexuality doesn't focus around the other person's gender therefor I look at them the same way I look at every human; like a human. I also always think about how they would affect me and my health because my (mental) health is a constant issue sadly.
W H O
- Makes you laugh the most: THE BAE
- Makes you smile: THE BAE
-Gives you a funny feeling when you see him/her: This is such a teenage thing to say lol but anyway seeing Stan after a long time does get me thrilled because it's hard being in a long distance relationship and it's great when you're together in person again.
D O | Y O U | E V E R
- Sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone special to IM you?: THIS MEME IS SO TEENAGE-ORIENTED. I GO TO BED BECAUSE I CANT COMMUNICATE WHEN IM TIRED. I NEED SLEEP. Also don't worry everyone; people who are worth it will answer your messages eventually anyway. But please, go to bed, you can't act like you're supposed to when you're sleep deprived.
- Wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: This is such a trivial thing to people who've never had anyone close to them be transgender its so strange tbh omg. Gender stops being trivial at that point and you realise how serious it is when someone genuinely feels disconnected and uncomfortable with their own body. But to answer the question in a trivial manner: yeah sometimes because it has its advantages to be a boy but I'm definitely cis and I identify as a girl 100%.
- Wish you were younger?: Nah.
- Cry because someone said something to you?: YEah.
N U M B E R
- Of times I have had my heart broken?: IDK like... three??? IDK. Prolly more.
- Of Cd's: ...t.. three..?
- Of scars on my body: ...three-- no I'll actually count properly this time. I have two pox-scars. A "scar" from removing a cherry angioma but it's grown back sort of so idk if it's a scar or just a returned angioma... hmm... Also the inside of my nose is very very scarred, but on purpose, it's so it would stop swelling and being stuffed because my airways are so sensitive and the inside of my nose was too small. So that's four! Also another scar is upcoming; I have an ever worse deformed cherry angioma to get removed, and not as gently as the first one, this one will need stitches.
- Of bones I've broken: NONE. Hah.
So that was it? I feel so old answering these. I'm 20 but I really feel like such a fucking adult seeing questions like these.