- Must be a fan of Young Justice!
- No character or series bashing, also known as flaming
- Click on "Become a member" on the main page
- Enjoy yourself!
- Please put the icon somewhere in your DA journal(s) or signature
You can have it two ways:
: iconyoungjusticeclub : or : devyoungjusticeclub : without the spaces
You want to submit your YJ related art? Of course you do! And we would be happy to publish it! Just follow this:
- Any version of Young Justice (the classic series, Elseworlds, Teen Titans v3, TV series/Cartoon and such) are allowed.
- Only original artwork are accepted. Do not post official art, please
- This is a 'family' club, which means keep it PG-13. So no bloody, gore, pornographic, ecchi, hentai, yuri or yaoi art. Couples are a go
- Again, no hate material. Want hate? Find a hate-club.
- No politic, racist or religion
- The following "OC"s (Original character) are allowed, but not encouraged:
+ Sons/Daughters (unless they are official)
+ Successors of the legacy (unless they are official)
All other pictures of Young Justice OCs are not valid submissions without an official character from the YJ universe included in the picture too
- Re-Imagining existing characters (new costumes/designs, gender benders) are allowed
- To submit, please click on your own avatar/username and chose "Contribute"
- About Fan Fiction: only texts smaller than 4 pages, formatted with arial 12, simple space, are allowed. The fanfic is going to be read before posted, so it might take a while.
If you're submitting artwork and it wasn't post yet, just be a bit patient
How to submit art
Go to the club and click on your own avatar/username. There's going to have a drop-down options such as "Contribute Deviation", "Suggest a Favorite" , "Submit a Blog Entry" or "Leave the Group". Click at "Contribute Deviation", keep the tag "Your Gallery" on, select the deviation and check "OK".
If there are too many deviations to search, the contribute box got a search button, so write "title:" followed by the name. For example, "title:no name 63" (without the " ) and hit "Search". Ta-dah! You're done You can search for the keywords too or just browse until you find the deviation you're looking for.