Hey everyone! Long time no post on here. College and work has been taking its tole on me but I'm around and ready for some trades. I would love to get some drawing practice in and I thought what better place to go than to my fellow deviants. So here is what I propose for an art trade how about just simple fun doodles? We don't have to get too complicated or anything just pencil and paper or ink or whatever medium you feel most comfortable with. If you wanna do full on full detail trades I'm down for that too. Please pm or respond to this journal if you are interested. Thanks everyone!
Hello friends! If you wouldn't mind taking a few moments out of your day to vote for me for the otaku house cosplay competition i'd greatly appreciate it *bows* I'm gonna see how far I can go ^^ http://cosplayidol.otakuhouse.com/2012/07/north-america/christina-ramos-toph-beifong-from-avatar-the-last-air-bender/ just click the link then vote on the page with my pic on it and bam! your done! Thanks everyone ^ ^
What I need to get done before AM2 and AX.
1. Finish Toph for AM2 ( I have her wig just gotta sew here accessories and outfit)
2. Make an entire Legend of Korra commission. (It's my first time commissioning someone but I'll do my best)
3. Save up money....like a boss lol
4. Pay off !DreamsComeTroo (https://www.deviantart.com/dreamscometroo) for the room at AM2
5. Finish my quarter in school.
Ok not necessarily in that order but yea looking forward to the next to cons ;D.
Welcome to We hope you enjoy the art and stories submitted through this group and we look forward to any you may share with us. Please make sure to read the rules and the folder information before submitting. Most of all, have a great time!