Happy late new year everyone~ I meant to write this earlier. XD; I hope the new year brings you lots of good things. It's been a while since I made any real update, it seems I only update when I have convention news. XD But I miss the times I had a blog and just rambled about my life or art progress.
Some highlights of 2017:
- Anime North - it was the only convention I tabled at but it was great seeing everyone~ I got a lot of repeat visitors this year so I was really happy for the continued support. ;v;
- Yiruma concert - he's a pretty funny guy actually
- SEVENTEEN concert, yea it's been my guilty pleasure since they debuted Dx
- I learned Adobe Xd for wireframing, pretty cool and speeds up my workflow a lot
I guess art-wise and career wise I can't say I accomplished much but I spent a lot of time catching up with friends, going out and just enjoying life while trying to get by with work.
I have a few more conventions lined up for 2018 ! Confirmed cons:
- Anime Shogatsu - Jan 20 - I can't believe it passed already lol but it was pretty fun!
- Anime Central - May 18-20
- Anime North - May 25 - 27
- Anime Expo - July 5-8
- Otakuthon - August 2-5
I'm really excited for all the old and new faces I'll see in the upcoming cons~!
Regarding personal life I am working on a lot of things this year. I have been saving up a long time so that we can pay off the mortgage and I hope to be settled into the new home by the end of the year. I also still need to complete my license, it's just been one of the most stressful things eating me up even if(and especially because) it's easy for everyone else.; Work-wise, I am actively improving on my portfolio right now (a much longer story which I'll save for another day). I am also doing a lot of personal art in preparation for my wedding
later this year as well. Yes .. I never thought I'd see the day. TA T;; So I hope I'll be able to juggle all of this on top of the new art and merch I want to make for the conventions. I've kept my personal life pretty low key online these days, maybe I'm not as open as I used to be? But anyway it's a pretty big year so I hope it all works out haha c(ˊᗜˋ*c)
As always thanks for your support and see you in the next con =v=
--Tumblr | Twitter | Google Play | Pixiv | My Website