Part I: Toxin
T-19 days; 17 hours; 54 minutes
Pepper took a deep, steadying breath as the line was suddenly free and Logan answered. What did she even want to tell him? The evening before, it had all seemed so magical but today, only reality had yelled at her which didn't seem to leave any room for magic.
„Hello Logan, I...“ her voice sounded shaky, not very but too much for her liking. That, together with the fact that she had no idea what exactly she wanted from Logan right now, let her fall silent.
But there wasn't the feared reaction of him, neither a 'what do you want at this hour?' nor an unmistakable sign that
Hm...well, okay then.
01. You must post these rules.
02. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
03. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten (10) new questions for the people you tag to answer.
04. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
05. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
06. No tag backs. (you guys can tag me back if you want, but I probably wont do it again... but will answer the questions )
07. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people
10 Random Things Abou
Hm, so it looks like I will use this journal after all.
I want to point out a project to you that someone started whose own photographies I adore: Insomniahime. Very talented girl. And now she started a project in which other people take pictures of themselves doing grimaces and she then collects all of them. It does sound like a lot of fun.
You'd better read about it in her own journal though, she naturally explains it much better ;): http://insomniahime.deviantart.com/journal/34129371/