Though actually I've been rp-ing him since months ago ahem
Race: Feol Viera
Birthday: June 28 (Cancer)
Emotional | Spontaneous | Responsible | Stubborn | Clingy | Harsh
- Spicy food
- Open nature
- People who feed him
- Noisy people
- People touching his ears
- Being forced to do something he doesn't want
Ylves is the youngest of three Feol siblings; Ylves- Yngvarr - Ylva and it's not a secret that both of his older siblings spoil him quite much. He knows that he'll be always forgiven for mischief by a gentle ear-pulling, though he knew the limit of his actions. His flexible and adaptive personality also helps to make friends everywhere. Ylves could get pretty stubborn of his beliefs which resulted in getting into someone's nerves, but he'd quickly admit his wrong and apologize. Following the order from someone he respects a lot is everything to him.
Born in a poor village of the exiled Feol Viera-- Tecatti, he had never stepped out from it since birth. His mother passed away in childbirth and thus his sister Ylva became his mother figure when their father grieved heavily on the loss of his wife. Ylves was trained to be a warrior, adept in archery and swordplay, and he became one of the strongest Feols in his young age. No one ever talked about his brother which ran away about 30 years before he's born, so he's oblivious about Yngvarr's existence. He did get suspicious that there was another person who ever lived in their house decades ago, but no one ever said anything. The curiosity was still there but he's lest persistent in asking for the truth."
When miasma broke out about two years ago, the village was sucked into a total chaos. Behemoths got even more aggressive and started to raid their village, which first wave could be still fended off by the warriors. The villagers cried out for the Aegyls' help into the sky, hoping that they'd fulfill their distant promise of carrying them to 'promised land'. Of course the Aegyls never came, and that's when Ylves' sister-- Ylva, picked her baby daughter to flee from the village while encouraging others to follow her. Her husband Hjalmar, the son of Feol chief at that time, took half of the villagers to run North into Beroque, crossing the southern plains which was infested with violent Behemoths. Only 13 Feols were managed to survive under the sacrifices of others, including Ylves' father.
Their life in Beroque wasn't easy. They weren't that welcomed into the town as Feols were seen as a bad omen, so most of them were assigned to guard the walls against Behemoths attack which put them in the line of fire all the time. Hjalmar, who deliberately became their chief, gained the trust from Beroque citizen and provided the Feols a decent house to live in. Quite small for 13 people under one roof but it's better than sleeping outdoor.
It was last autumn when the guildsmen finally arrived at Beroque to liberate the city and annihilated a great number of Behemoths to reopen the path. That's when Ylves met his brother Yngvarr for the first time. He then followed Yngvarr to Agaresh under the order of Hjalmar to make sure his brother will return safely to the Feols once his job to save the kingdom is done. It was a whole new world for Ylves-- he never knew that the lands had been so vast and diverse, and interacting with every wonder of it was exciting. He had grown too attached to this 'outside world' but he knew that soon, he should return to their village Tecatti and spend the rest of his life there. Ylves hoped that he would somehow find a way for the Feols to live freely without having to shut themselves down in the village again.
As a beginner in chocobo-riding, Yngvarr picked him a well-mannered male yellow chocobo, named Chortle, who seems to share the same wavelength with Ylves. They became close friends soon enough as both of them love exploration and have a huge amount of energy to spend. He hopes to bring Chortle along with him when it's time to return to his homeland at spring.
He's not under any of the guilds, and just follows his brother who is working under the Royal Crest guild everywhere.
- He is against the same-sex relationship Yngvarr and his lover Lorrant are having. In his point of view, a romantic relationship cross-race is already wrong, and both of them are men which makes it even more wrong. Though within time, he has learned to accept it.
- Unlike his brother, his first encounter with seafood brought him into liking it to the point that he had a fish-date with Mjorna.
- The scimitar sword on his waist is his secondary weapon. He has no fancy moves using it, just basic stabs and slashes but it's powerful enough to kill due to his ridiculous amount of strength and stamina.
- He actually really cares about Yngvarr's well-being since the Meister mage always seems so brittle, but his brother's constant scolding keeps holding him back from being affectionate.
- He can't sleep alone at night.
- He can't stand cold at all so he wears thick layered clothes and will just be a bundle of furball cape when it starts to snow.
- He's scared of ghosts and spirits-like.
- The red cloth tied around his right shoulder is a proof that he's the strongest Feol warrior alive. It is his pride and will keep living up to that title.
I'm gonna touch up the image somehow someday, not really satisfied with how he turns out and maybe also my writing augh
//RUBS ON HIM AHUEHUEHUE
glad to finally see his app n pretty art ! Boy is going to have so much to learn ahue come to willow /////