Yakovlev-vad's avatar

Twilight's fort =3 (Color sketch)

2K 159 28K (4 Today)
By Yakovlev-vad   |   Watch
Published: December 31, 2016
© 2016 - 2020 Yakovlev-vad
One more color sketch just for practice))

Happy new year to everyone!
I wish you all the best in the new year and thank you for all^w^
Image size
1920x1266px 1.71 MB
Comments159
anonymous's avatar
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
EqDBot's avatar
This Deviation was featured in the following Equestria Daily Post www.equestriadaily.com/2019/10… Thank you for providing pony material for all of us to enjoy :)
(This bot is unofficial, it is NOT affiliated with Equestria Daily. If you do not wish to get these notifications anymore, please just block this account.)
monintoho's avatar
monintohoStudent General Artist
So cute I want to give her all the snuggles! 
viper2678's avatar
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww CALL 911 AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW *DED*
ScrubbleEmpire's avatar
ScrubbleEmpireHobbyist Traditional Artist
That is soo adorable!! Is supposed to be her as a filly? I mean I guess it's not that weird if she's a grown mare... oh I don't know it's cute as hell so well done for turning my heart into mush
DylanCArt's avatar
DylanCArtStudent General Artist
Nice art work you did.
Bloom3D's avatar
That is probably one of my favorite MLP themed fanarts ... EVER :D

Good job for catching Twilight at her best light , and kudos for making that one of my favorite pictures in existence right now 
Jyger85's avatar
Jyger85Hobbyist Writer
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :heart: SO CUUUUUUTE!
SamueldaSnivy's avatar
She should play Fortnite.
LordThunder86's avatar
LordThunder86Hobbyist Writer
Is "Twilight's Fort" another way of saying "Boop Box?" Cuz she's begging for dem boops.
EndlessWire94's avatar
EndlessWire94Hobbyist Traditional Artist
This is my fort! And I'm gonna GUARD it!!!
TheCartoonWizard's avatar
TheCartoonWizardHobbyist Artist
I wanna fart on her
TheCartoonWizard's avatar
TheCartoonWizardHobbyist Artist
Cause I know it will make her mad
FluffTheKitten's avatar
FluffTheKittenStudent General Artist
*boops Twilight *
ChaudTheGamer's avatar
ChaudTheGamerHobbyist Traditional Artist
TOO CUTE!! TOO CUTE!!
RedPandaBoss's avatar
RedPandaBossHobbyist Digital Artist
I'm saving this cuz it's amazing!
Daniel-Throop's avatar
Daniel-ThroopHobbyist General Artist
NOT THE EYES!
Sanluris's avatar
SanlurisHobbyist General Artist
Squishy Fluffle Puff Icon 
EqDBot's avatar
This Deviation was featured in the following Equestria Daily Post www.equestriadaily.com/2017/08… Thank you for providing pony material for all of us to enjoy :)
(This bot is unofficial, it is NOT affiliated with Equestria Daily. If you do not wish to get these notifications anymore, please just block this account.)
HeraldOfOpera's avatar
I'm about 90% sure she would make a book fort rather than just use a cardboard box, with the other 10% wondering how respectful that would be to the books.
anonymous's avatar
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In