xxViatrix

Wants Photoshop Back
15 Watchers
7.7K
Page Views
7 Deviations
semih71
jwillmuziq83
tintoin
AquaStar409
ExquisiteIllusions
Counting-Quarters
EceSB
SpunkyThoroughbred
Shadowed-Seventh
radiumdesign
mercime
pinkpigeontowa
Horse-Resources
MasterPhotoshop
eltear
the-end-studios
Atelophobic
one-stop-stock
crazykira-resources
simbion-stock
pavel89l1
da-toss-stock
pendlestock
ArrsistableStock
hatestock
AlzirrSwanheartStock
SouthernGrace
Artist
  • United States
  • Deviant for 12 years
  • She / Her
Badges
My Bio
Current Residence: uhh... no comment
deviantWEAR sizing preference: One that fits
Print preference: A interesting one
Favourite genre of music: don't have one-all^^
Favourite photographer: uhh...a few?
Favourite style of art: photomanipulation
Operating System: ...
MP3 player of choice: ipod
Wallpaper of choice: pretty ones
Favourite cartoon character: GARFIELD!
Personal Quote: muhahaha

Favourite Visual Artist
current: Taylor Swift
Favourite Movies
PIRATES!!!!!
Favourite Bands / Musical Artists
many
Favourite Writers
many
Tools of the Trade
Photoshop cs3
Other Interests
dressage and reading and photoshop
0 min read
Entry: Sat Apr 25, 2009, 4:28 PM +Kiss on the stomach = "I'm ready" +Kiss on the Forehead = "I hope we're together forever" +Kiss on the Ear = "You're my everything" +Kiss on the Cheek = "We're friends" +Kiss on the Hand = "I adore you" +Kiss on the Neck = "we belong together" +Kiss on the Shoulder = "I want you" +Kiss on the Lips = "I love you" What the gesture means... +Holding Hands = "we definitely love each other" +Slap on the Butt = "That's mine" +Holding on tight = "I don't want to let go" +Looking into each other's Eyes = "I just plain love you" +Playing with Hair = "Tell me you love me" +Arms around the Waist = "I love
0Comments
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
0 min read
I DON'T KNOW! Muhaha. I'm slightly disappointed at the complete lack of comments from my last journal..not really.NOone ever comments on meh journals. So I can write whatever I want.lol. •IN any case. I'm still on the fence about changing accounts. I may not I may..we'll see. •My horse likes ONLY McDonalds French Fries •You..yes YOU who are reading this now have a 95% chance of NOT commenting on this journal •This journal has a 5% chance of ever being seen •I'm seriously bored so if you want to trade for something let me know. •Still feeling random •NOW for the "WTF" part• I went on an online t
0Comments
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
0 min read
I am seriously thinking about changing accounts and starting over. I believe that I'll prob keep this one up and make it my stick account or something. But I want a new name so that would be my whole driving force behind switching accounts. I don't know.. what do you think? Please feel free to comment. oh and the few people that are watching me..would you continue to if I switched or got a new one? Lol. •In other news overall I'm feeling pretty good and my whole modeling go is actually going to start as soon as school ends for Christmas break. So wish me luck in that endeavor. •My horse ripped her blanket epically today and its li
0Comments
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Comments 148

Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, i used your stock here:[link]

Thank you :)
We appreciate that you are watching us. We'll try not to pick our noses or anything. ;)
Thank you very much for the :+fav: on TgS-11!
Thank you for the faves :glomp:
your welcome^^
Thank you very much for the fav on my Fog Tutorial :heart: