The First Weather Skin that uses as a source for weather data directly The Weather Channel WEBSITE !
• NOT used as the source the WXData feed from Weather.com !
High accuracy of weather data, high frequency of updates, severe weather alerts for locations around the world.
Available in 30 languages:
English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Swedish,
Turkish, Croatian, Slovak, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Thai, Tagalog, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu.
All languages are original translations directly from The Weather Channel website !
• The Weather Channel design
• 4 versions
• Two background variants: Blue and Glass
• Two types of weather icons: Classic and Deluxe
• You can change the skin size
• Displays the current weather conditions
• Place the cursor over the weather icon for details.
• Displays the current weather conditions and the next 36 hours.
• Place the cursor over the info icon for details.
• Displays the current weather conditions, and the 12-hour forecast.
• Place the cursor over the current weather icon for details.
• Place the cursor over the weather forecast icons for details on each day
Details are updated with the same frequency as weather data !
Depending on the language used, the length of the text may vary.
If the text is not fully displayed, place your cursor over the text to see the full description.
Severe weather alerts
• Displays weather alerts for current location
• Displays the alert level for each weather alert
- level 4 (low-yellow)
- level 3 (medium- light orange)
- level 2 (high-orange)
- level 1 (very high-red)
• Place the cursor over the alert icon for details.
• For more information click on the alert icon and on the webpage,choose each alert in the colored bar.
* Click on the city name to access The Weather Channel website
* Click the small silver triangle to open the settings menu.
* To change Fahrenheit with Celsius, in the Settings menu open the Languages submenu and choose English °C or any other language you want.
Do not switch quickly between skin versions !
Do not switch quickly between languages !
Location code search based on WXDataWeather by JSMorley