Require version 4.4 BETA or later of Rainmeter : www.rainmeter.net
Weather data source: Weather.com API
Available in 30 languages:
English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Bulgarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Swedish,Turkish, Croatian, Slovak, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Thai, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu.
All languages are original translations from The Weather Channel Website !
Do not switch quickly between languages !
• 6-day forecast.
• Chance of precipitation (in %) for Today/Tonight.
• Moon phases.
• Two background variants: Blue/ Semi-transparent.
• Two types of weather icons.
• Two types of moon icons.
• Place the cursor over the weather forecast & moon icons for details.
• Click on "D/H" buttons to switch between daily forecast /hourly forecast.
Severe Weather Alerts ( ibb.co/ScVVVwr )
• Displays weather alerts for current location
• Displays the alert level for each weather alert
- level 4 (low-yellow)
- level 3 (medium- light orange)
- level 2 (high-orange)
- level 1 (very high-red)
• Place the cursor over the alert icon for details.
You can change the skin size.
Click on the silver triangle to open the Settings menu.
To change Fahrenheit with Celsius, in the Settings menu open the Languages submenu and choose EnglishWorld °C, EnglishGB °C (for UK) , or any other language you want.
***** If you want to know and the air quality in your city try Windows 10 Air Quality *****
*For detailed weather information try Windows 10 Weather Enterprise, the most advanced weather skin
• 23.03.2021 - The Weather.com JSON source has been replaced with the Weather.com API source.
• 21.08.2020 - The JSON source has changed again. Updated the skin
• 02.08.2020 - Fixed some errors in RegExp.
- Added DecodeCodePoints option (you need to have version 4.4 Beta r3400 or later installed) to properly display data in other languages.
• 30.07.2020 - The JSON source has changed again. Updated the skin - only the English versions work properly.
• 17.07.2020 - New design.
• 25.06.2020 - Fixed high temperature (when available) is not updating automatically.
• 15.06.2020 - Significant improvement of the skin code. Advantages:
- fast loading of weather data
- low data usage
• 08.06.2020 - IMPORTANT UPDATE : Changed the weather data source : the new TWC website
• 27.04.2020 - Updated weather icons.
• 07.04.2020 - Added "deluxe" variant for moon icons
- Fixed Full Moon icon not displayed
Right click on the skin and choose Edit skin.
Go to the == Meters == section and add to each [MeterWeatherAlert4], [MeterWeatherAlert3, [MeterWeatherAlert2], [MeterWeatherAlert1] at the end (after DynamicVariables) the following line:
LeftMouseUpAction = ["https://weather.com/weather/today/l/#latitude#,#longitude#"]
Then save and refresh the skin.
Now when you click on the alerts icon you will access your location page on weather.com and then click on the alert on the web page to see the alert details.
Go to Documents \ Rainmeter \ Skins \ Windows 10 WeatherPRO \ Resources, open the Measures file and change to [WEATHER.COMSuperParent], the value of UpdateRate to 3600. Then save and refresh skin.
Follow the steps:
1.Go to Documents \ Rainmeter \ Skins \ Windows10WeatherPro \ Resources and open the Measure.inc file
2.In the == Current Weather == section, add after [MeasurePressure]:
Formula=(MeasurePressure * 0.75006)
and after [MeasureWindSpeed]:
Formula=(MeasureWindSpeed * 0.277778)
3.Right click on the skin and choose Edit skin.
4.In the == Meters == section :
-replace the existing measure [MeterWind] with:
Text=%1 [MeasureWindSpeedm/s:1] m/s
-replace the existing measure [MeterPress] with:
5.Save, refresh skin
Well ... when the user first opens the settings menu, he sees in the Size box what the entered value looks like (with 0 in front of the dot) and has to enter a similar value.
Anyway ... I'm glad the problem is solved and you like skin.