Thanks to the new DecodeCodePoints option added in the Rainmeter 4.4 Beta r3400 version, the display of data in different languages works properly again.
So, you MUST have the latest beta version of Rainmeter 4.4 Beta r3400 or later installed :
Weather data source: The Weather Channel Website
Available in 31 languages:
English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Bulgarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Swedish,Turkish, Croatian, Slovak, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Thai, Tagalog, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu..
All languages are original translations from The Weather Channel Website !
Do not switch quickly between languages !
• 6-day forecast.
• Chance of precipitation (in %) for Today/Tonight.
• Moon phases.
• Two background variants: Blue/ Semi-transparent.
• Two types of weather icons.
• Two types of moon icons.
• Place the cursor over the weather forecast & moon icons for details.
• Click on "D/H" buttons to switch between daily forecast /hourly forecast.
Severe Weather Alerts ( ibb.co/ScVVVwr )
• Displays weather alerts for current location
• Displays the alert level for each weather alert
- level 4 (low-yellow)
- level 3 (medium- light orange)
- level 2 (high-orange)
- level 1 (very high-red)
• Place the cursor over the alert icon for details.
• For more information click on the alert icon and on the webpage,click on the alert.
You can change the skin size.
Click on the silver triangle to open the Settings menu.
Now, you have the option to use the new location codes, used by The Weather Channel.
You can still use the old location codes (in AABB1234 format)
To change Fahrenheit with Celsius, in the Settings menu open the Languages submenu and choose EnglishWorld °C, EnglishGB °C (for UK) , or any other language you want.
***** If you want to know and the air quality in your city try Windows 10 Air Quality *****
*For detailed weather information try Windows 10 Weather Enterprise, the most advanced weather skin
• 21.08.2020 - The JSON source has changed again. Updated the skin
• 02.08.2020 - Fixed some errors in RegExp.
- Added DecodeCodePoints option (you need to have version 4.4 Beta r3400 or later installed) to properly display data in other languages.
• 30.07.2020 - The JSON source has changed again. Updated the skin - only the English versions work properly.
• 17.07.2020 - New design.
• 25.06.2020 - Fixed high temperature (when available) is not updating automatically.
• 15.06.2020 - Significant improvement of the skin code. Advantages:
- fast loading of weather data
- low data usage
• 08.06.2020 - IMPORTANT UPDATE : Changed the weather data source : the new TWC website
• 27.04.2020 - Updated weather icons.
• 07.04.2020 - Added "deluxe" variant for moon icons
- Fixed Full Moon icon not displayed
Well ... when the user first opens the settings menu, he sees in the Size box what the entered value looks like (with 0 in front of the dot) and has to enter a similar value.
Anyway ... I'm glad the problem is solved and you like skin.
Right click on the skin and choose Edit skin.
Go to the =Meters= section and add after [MeterLocation]:
Then save, close, refresh skin
yes, I'm sure. I know that the problem is not at all with your skin because I have two PCs and on one everything is showing very well (sorry). but I thought you would have more ideas than me since you know the lines of code much better than I do. I looked on the side of Segoe fonts and the encoding of .INI and .INC (ansi and utf-8) but I do not understand ...
Try the following steps:
Delete the skin from Documents \ Rainmeter \ Skins.
Right click on the Rainmeter icon in the taskbar and choose Refresh all.
Restart the PC.
Download and install the skin again