Weather data source: Weather.com API
Available in 30 languages:
English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Bulgarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Swedish,Turkish, Croatian, Slovak, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Thai, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu.
All languages are original translations from Weather.com
• Displays the current weather conditions and the 7-day forecast.
• Dynamic change of temperature color
• 2 background variants:
You can change the skin size
Click on the current temperature to open the Settings menu.
To change Fahrenheit with Celsius, in the Settings menu open the Languages submenu and choose EnglishWorld °C, EnglishGB °C (for UK) , or any other language you want.
***** If you want to know and the air quality in your city try Windows 10 Air Quality *****
• 07.03.2021 - Changed data source from Foreca to Weather.com API
• 13.01.2021 - The JSON source has changed.
• 11.01.2021 - The Today section of the website has changed.
• 04.12.2020 - Added the option to choose the skin size.
• 24.11.2020 - The JSON source has changed.
• 23.09.2020 - The HTML source has changed.
• 22.06.2020 - Added translation option for short date
• 21.06.2020 - IMPORTANT UPDATE : Changed the weather data source : the New FORECA website
Wallpaper source :best-wallpaper.net/Sunset-sea-…
Follow the steps:
1.Go to Documents \ Rainmeter \ Skins \ WeatherTimeBar \ Resources and open the Measures file.
In the Current Weather section, add the following measure after [MeasureWindSpeed]:
Formula=(MeasureWindSpeed * 0.277778)
2. Open the Translation file and modify:
3. Right-click on the skin and choose Edit skin.
In the == Meters == section go to [MeterWind] and modify MeasureName3 as follows:
After you have made all these changes, refresh your skin.