Weather data source: Weather.com API
Available in 30 languages:
English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Bulgarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Swedish,Turkish, Croatian, Slovak, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Thai, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu.
All languages are original translations from Weather.com
Time & Weather
•Chance of precipitation (in %) for Today/Tonight.
•Place the cursor over the weather icon for details.
•CPU Temperature (Requires CoreTemp)
•GPU Usage (Requires Windows 10 Fall Creators Update or later)
•Drive C Usage
•Drive D Usage
•Network Traffic Lights:
-Green (Traffic ON)
-Yellow (No Internet connection)
-Red (No Network connection)
To display CPU temperature Core Temp needs to be installed and running in the background.
To change Fahrenheit with Celsius, in the Settings menu open the Languages submenu and choose EnglishWorld °C, EnglishGB °C (for UK) , or any other language you want.
You can change the skin size
Click on the hour to open the settings menu.
• 18.10.2021 - Added Circles variant for System
• 15.10.2021 - Added in the settings menu the options to edit the colors for hour and minutes.
• 23.04.2021 - The Weather.com JSON source has been replaced with the Weather.com API source.
• 23.03.2021 - The JSON source has changed again. Updated the skin
• 21.08.2020 - The JSON source has changed again. Updated the skin
• 02.08.2020 - Fixed some errors in RegExp.
- Added DecodeCodePoints option (you need to have version 4.4 Beta r3400 or later installed) to properly display data in other languages.
• 30.07.2020 - The JSON source has changed again. Updated the skin - only the English versions work properly.
• 16.06.2020 - Significant improvement of the skin code. Advantages:
- fast loading of weather data
- low data usage
• 12.06.2020 - Fixed precipitation chance are not displayed
• 07.06.2020 - Corrected for GB version, unit of measure for visibility from km to mi
• 05.06.2020 - IMPORTANT UPDATE : Changed the weather data source : the new TWC website
• 20.05.2020 - Added label for Cpu temperature.
- Change font style.
• 27.04.2020 - Updated weather icons.
• 17.04.2020 - Added variant with 2 drives.
Hi, any chance you could add an 'uptime' and possibly 'best uptime' module, and a 'my ip address is' but have it refresh every minute or so, so if you're on a VPN you can see quickly if your IP address has changed. :)
i edited the file.ini to add drive E after drive D, everything goes well but the percentage shown of drive E is not realistic. It shows 100%. Can you help me to display it correctly
First, go to Documents \ Rainmeter \ Skins \ Soniq \ Resources, open the Variables file and add, after Drive2:
Then right click on the skin and choose Edit skin.
Go to the == Measures System == section and add, after [MeasureUsedDrive2]:
Then go to the == Meter System == section and add MeterDrive3 (just like MeterDrive2) and use:
and at [MeterDrive3label] use:
Text= ( E: )
Beautiful skin! Only problem I am having is getting the temp to show. I have entered my coordinates in from the link and they work in my previous skin but when I load them in here it doesn't find anything and stays blank