Thanks to the new DecodeCodePoints option added in the Rainmeter 4.4 Beta r3400 version, the display of data in different languages works properly again.
So, you MUST have the latest beta version of Rainmeter 4.4 Beta r3400 or later installed :
Time, Weather, System information
Available in : English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese.
Time & Weather
•Weather data source :The Weather Channel Website
•Place the cursor over the weather icon for details
•Rainmeter CPU Usage
•CPU Temperature (Requires CoreTemp)
•GPU Usage (Requires Windows 10 Fall Creators Update or later)
•Drive Usage (up to 6 drives)
•Drive Reads/Writes Lights
-Blue (Reads ON)
-Orange (Writes ON)
•Network Traffic: Download/Upload
•Network Traffic Lights:
-Green (Traffic ON)
-Yellow (No Internet connection)
-Red (No Network connection)
To display CPU temperature Core Temp needs to be installed and running in the background.
To change Fahrenheit with Celsius, in the Settings menu choose EnglishWorld °C, EnglishGB °C (for UK) , or any other language you want.
You can change the skin size.
Click on the red triangle to open the settings menu.
Now, you have the option to use the new location codes, used by The Weather Channel.
You can still use the old location codes (in AABB1234 format)
• 21.08.2020 - The JSON source has changed again. Updated the skin
• 02.08.2020 - Fixed some errors in RegExp.
- Added DecodeCodePoints option (you need to have version 4.4 Beta r3400 or later installed) to properly display data in other languages.
• 30.07.2020 - The JSON source has changed again. Updated the skin - only the English versions work properly.
• 16.06.2020 - Significant improvement of the skin code. Advantages:
- fast loading of weather data
- low data usage
• 07.06.2020 - IMPORTANT UPDATE : Changed the weather data source : the new TWC website
• 01.02.2020 - Added the option to use the new location codes, used by Weather.com
• 08.10.2019 - Wxdata source for location code has been replaced
Ram & Drives Icons by dAKirby309 www.deviantart.com/dakirby309/…
Right click on the skin and choose Edit skin.
In the ==Meters System== section add Hidden=1
to the end of the following meters:
[Drive2Icon], [MeterDrive2Percent], [MeterDrive2ReadsLight], [MeterDrive2WritesLight]
Then save, close, refresh skin
Only skins that use The Weather Channel as a source have problems, but not for all users. For some users, skins work well.
Try this to see if it works :
Before you start, don't forget to close Rainmeter!!! (right click on the Rainmeter icon in the taskbar and choose Exit)