Weather data source: Weather.com API
Available in 30 languages:
English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Bulgarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Swedish,Turkish, Croatian, Slovak, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Thai, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu.
All languages are original translations from Weather.com
• 9 variants.
• Displays the current sun position.
• Displays the current moon position.
• Displays the current weather conditions, 5-day forecast and 12-hour forecast.
• Displays the chance of precipitation (in %) for Today / Tonight.
• Displays Real-Time weather details for Today / Tonight.
• Place the cursor over the weather icons for details.
• Displays the phases of the moon (place the cursor over moon icon).
To change Fahrenheit with Celsius, in the Settings menu open the Languages submenu and choose EnglishWorld °C, EnglishGB °C (for UK) , or any other language you want.
You can change the skin size
Click on the temperature to open the settings menu
Do not switch quickly between skin versions !
Do not switch quickly between languages !
Wait 15-20 seconds before choosing another version or language !
• 23.03.2021 - The Weather.com JSON source has been replaced with the Weather.com API source.
• 06.12.2020 - Added variant with 12-hour forecast
• 21.08.2020 - The JSON source has changed again. Updated the skin
• 02.08.2020 - Fixed some errors in RegExp.
- Added DecodeCodePoints option (you need to have version 4.4 Beta r3400 or later installed) to properly display data in other languages.
• 30.07.2020 - The JSON source has changed again. Updated the skin - only the English versions work properly.
• 25.06.2020 - Fixed high temperature (when available) is not updating automatically.
• 15.06.2020 - Significant improvement of the skin code. Advantages:
- fast loading of weather data
- low data usage
• 10.06.2020 - IMPORTANT UPDATE : Changed the weather data source : the new TWC website
• 11.05.2020 - Added 2 new variants.
- Removed the option to hide the position of the Moon.
• 02.05.2020 - Added a new variant.
• 27.04.2020 - Updated weather icons.
• 07.04.2020 - Fixed some errors in displaying moon phases icons.
• 25.03.2020 - MultiLingual.
• 21.02.2020 - Added a new variant.
- Fixed minor display errors
• 01.02.2020 - Added the option to use the new location codes, used by Weather.com.
• 25.12.2019 - Added the option to hide the Moon's position
• 19.12.2019 - Added the moon position
• 02.11.2019 - Added the Russian version
• 14.10.2019 - Wxdata source for location code has been replaced.
• 05.10.2019 - Added Real-Time weather details for Today / Tonight.
• 29.09.2019 - Added 5-day forecast
- Added moon phases
- New font style
• 22.05.2019 - Added version only with Weather
* For detailed weather information try Windows 10 Weather Enterprise, the most advanced weather skin
RegExp matching error (-1) (ASTROWeather\WeatherVert.ini - [MeasureWeatherParametersLabels])
RegExp matching error (-1) (ASTROWeather\WeatherVert.ini - [MeasureWeatherParametersUnits])
By the way, if you use mapcoordinates.net to find latitude and longitude, depending on whether you scroll left or right from New York, the initial location, even in the same area(for me, s.korea), the longitude value is negative (West) or positive (East). At first I put a negative value and it fails, then I put a positive value and it succeeds.
Do not scroll on the map from New York until you reach your location because ,in some cases ,the coordinates are not displayed correctly.
You MUST enter the location in the search field.,then go to the exact position on the map.