I feel like it's important to let people know how I kinda manage my art, especially during the school year now that I'm in my senior cycle!!
- Monday to Friday on school weeks I very rarely have time for art! I usually have around 2 hours of homework and then have to study on top of that, so I don't have time to do things I actually enjoy.
- Saturday and Sunday I will do any art trades I may have (and I don't get many) and do my own personal art for practice! I don't sit myself down for a specific amount of time as I'm not in the house unless I have to be (for more personal reasons)
- My priority is always art trades or (if I'm lucky enough to get one) commissions! I will never sit down to personal art if I have something to do for someone else!!
- I won't post art on DeviantArt unless I'm really happy with it!! I really filter what goes up here (much more so recently), but I post everything on my instagram!!
- Link to my Insta: www.instagram.com/starry.boi.t…
That said, if you wanna have an art trade with me or commission hmu, like I said, I rarely get any so likeliness is your drawing will be my top priority. That is all!!! Have a good night my humans!!