:new: I've just picked the winners using random.org! Thanks to everyone who took part in this! :heart:
The winner of 150 points is !norlukani (https://www.deviantart.com/norlukani)
The winner of 50 points and a 3 month subscription is :iconnumbuh9494:
Edit: GAH, I did update this entry yesterday like I promised, but I probably forgot to tick that "notify watchers" part... I'm sorry.
I was really tired yesterday and can't remember what I did to be honest. =w=;;
I've always wanted to try doing my own giveaway, and what better time to do so than December and the holiday season? I say THERE IS N
An uplifting sentence here
I'm aware my last journal has been from the late '11s. Reason for this is that I've found other websites where I can write and complain, so I'm not bothering dA with it any more. Which is a good thing I guess, because after all, this is an art-site. Even though most of the people that follow me here are people that already know who I am anyway, I don't think they'd care much about my personal affairs. If you do, sux 2 b u, because I don't think you'll be getting to know much about me here any more. Exception will probably be the comments in my drawings.
Anyway, a lot of talking about journals, because that's actua
• [x] You are loud.
• [x] You like going to school to see your friends.
• [x] You've had more than a couple detentions.
• [x] You always have something to do on the weekends.
• [ ] You like to be the center of attention.
• [ ] You get above average grades in school. (Not all but most)
• [ ] You've been called bossy before.
• [x] You're a bit of a daredevil / you like an adrenaline rush.
• [ ] You are athletic.
• [ ] You are one of the best players on your team.
• [x] You would do anything for your loved ones.
• [ ] You like the color red.
• [ ] Your fav
You're as lucky as you believe yourself to be
As you might or might not have noticed, I've drawn quite a few things lately. Mostly finishing old drawings, but also I've started new projects that you might see in your inbox sometime soon. After all, it's sumerbreak and it's not like I have anything better to do.
Beside not studying for your driver's licence. And failing the exam of course. But hey, nothing at all!
And I've """"realised"""" that all I fucking draw are pretty anime-girls in the same post and stuff. And it's pissing me off, because I want to develop myself, do new stuff, become a truly amazing drawer. Now I'm just an avarage I