This brushes where created with the simpler burshes which can be found here >> xresch.deviantart.com/art/198-…
* ALL MY RESOURCES: xresch.deviantart.com/gallery/…
* NON-COMMERCIAL USE: The brushes I provide on deviantart are for non-commercial use only.
* COMMERCIAL USE: You can purchase these brushes on my shop
>> Creative Market: creativemarket.com/xresch
>> ArtStation: www.artstation.com/xresch/stor…
* YOUTUBERS: You can use the brushes in your videos even if you earn money with the videos, only condition is that you mention where you got the brushes from and put the link in the description.
* CREDIT AND INFORM: If you use them in a deviation, please credit me and leave a comment with a link to your art
* SUPPORT: If you want to support my work, there is a donation pool on my profile page, or you can buy something on my creative market shop.
In this package you will find:
- 52 Complex High Tech Circle Brushes with a high resolution of 2500 x 2500px
- 19 coloring photoshop styles (working best with a white brush on a black background)
- Created with Photoshop CS6
These brushes are useful for:
- Futuristic designs
- Hi-Tech product commercials
- Science Fiction related topics
- Game Design
- Steam Punk Art
- Speed and Sport related topics
- High Precision topics
- Science and everything related to measuring numbers
- Technology designs
- Background design
yeah they were made with CS6.
You could use abrMate to convert the brushes to PNG:
Open the PNG and then use "Edit >> Define Brush Preset" to create the brush. You can create an action to run this on all the PNGs like this:
I think this might help you as well with all the other brush packages you might encounter that won't work with CS5. I can't convert it for you as I don't own CS5.
Amazing brushes! I had so much fun with them! I used them as background decor for this commission a while back >
Do keep making more. I'm a little curious what you have in store for the future :3 .