I found a good way to create lightning artifically, and this brush package is the result.
- ALL MY RESOURCES: xresch.deviantart.com/gallery/…
- NON-COMMERCIAL USE: The brushes I provide on deviantart are for non-commercial use only.
- COMMERCIAL USE: You can purchase these brushes on my shops:
- YOUTUBERS: You can use the brushes in your videos even if you earn money with the videos, only condition is that you mention where you got the brushes from and put the link in the description.
- CREDIT AND INFORM: If you use them in a deviation, please credit me and leave a comment with a link to your art
- SUPPORT: If you want to support my work, there is a donation pool on my profile page, or you can buy something on my creative market shop.
In this brush pack you will find:
- 43 high resolution lightning and electricity brushes 2500 x 2500px created with Photoshop CS6
- 19 coloring photoshop styles (working best with a white brush on a black background)
- 6 photoshop styles for specifically to color lightning, an example can be found here >> fav.me/dbn82dh
- Note: In the commercial version you can find on my shop you get 102 brushes
These brushes are useful for:
- Put that missing lightning on that dramatic thunderstorm scene
- Free Energy, load them once an have your photoshop powered up forever
- Put that extra shock into your art
- To let energy flow through some product
- Electronic music party posters
- Insect traps (don't overdo it, poor moskitos)
- Power Plant related topics
- High Voltage related topics
- Electronic device topics
- Technology topics
© 2017 - 2022 XResch