* ALL MY RESOURCES: xresch.deviantart.com/gallery/…
* COMMERCIAL USE: You can purchase these brushes from one of my shops
>> CreativeMarket: creativemarket.com/xresch?u=xr…
>> ArtStation: www.artstation.com/xresch/stor…
* NON-COMMERCIAL USE: The brushes I provide on deviantart are for non-commercial use only.
* YOUTUBERS: You can use the brushes in your videos even if you earn money with the videos, only condition is that you mention where you got the brushes from and put the link in the description.
Fire effect tutorials can be found on my blog >> www.xresch.com/category/design…
And on my youtube channel >> www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcwPHE…
free to use High-Res Photoshop / Affinity Brushes
created with Photoshop CS3
2500px max size
included styles(fire, ice ...)
If you use them in a deviation, please credit me and leave a comment with a link to your art
Not sure what is causing this, but here is what you could try:
- Save the zip file to the disk and unzip it.
- Load the brushes as described here: https://www.lifewire.com/use-photoshop-brushes-in-gimp-1701706#:~:text=Now%2C%20choose%20AppData%20from%20your,file%20in%20the%20brushes%20folder.