Completely and clearly fill out the Trading Post Form below when making your post.
- Please 'close' or delete your first post when re-posting to limit repeat posts on the Journal.
- Private trades are exempt from this rule in order to ensure trading protection.
Do not comment on CLOSED trades!
- What counts as a "closed trade?" Check the section titled "Trading Post Form"
You may NOT seek points/money. Wyngro items can never be sold for money/points!
- Doing so will result in hiding your comment.
Do NOT post offers for Novas or Art.
- DO NOT make posts “I’m offering Art for Eggs/MYO Slots, etc”! That’s like walking into a market and shouting “I’m offering money for strawberries!” when no one there is selling strawberries! Just keep your eyes open on the trading post, and wait to see if items you want become available!
Do NOT post private trades with the intention of gifting to someone else.
The max duration a trade may be open is one month. If a trade exceeds this time limit with no conclusion the trade will be closed.
- Don't worry! You may repost your trade once the initial post has been closed.
Respect the sellers choice. Art/Novas are an allowable form of payment.
- If the seller gets multiple offers for their Item, it’s their choice who they want to trade with! Any badgering or complaining at (or about) a seller over their choices will result in an immediate warning and potentially complete banning from the Trading Post! This is a place of business, and does not need Negative Nancys.
Do not reply to trades if you do not have what the seller is looking for!
- This would be like walking into a MacDonalds and asking to trade a goat for a hamburger when they only accept money as a form of payment! It just wastes your time, and the seller's!
Please do not make comments geared for conversation or congratulations!
- This includes "I hope they enjoy their new home, etc" comments-- this is a place of business not a chat room! (You're free to congratulate people on our Discord, however. That is, in fact, a chatroom!)
Art/Novas are allowable form of payment.
- When offering art as payment, be sure to be SPECIFIC about your offer! Give links/examples of the art you're paying with, and a ballpark number of how much you're willing to draw right away! (otherwise it will be hidden)
You may NOT offer points/money.
- Wyngro items can never be sold for money/points!
Finally settled on a trade offer? Wonderful!
- To make the trade official the initial poster of the offered goods must note the group with the link to the comment chain. This will act as proof. Once the admin looks over the trade details (and make sure everyone has the items they say they have) they will confirm the trade and unfeature the comment making it official.
- We will also hide all irrelevant replies to reduce clutter.
If you decide to close your trade prematurely, please note the group with a link to your comment chain so that we may unfeature it.
Do not hide your comments pertaining to fulfilled trade agreements!
- Keeping transaction history and proof of agreement available for all to see if very important!
Pets (Runeboos, Coatalas, etc)
Shop Items (Upgrade Gems, Scholarship Tickets, etc)
**Please see specific conditions for MYO tickets below**
- Only tickets purchased through the shop 2018 and onwards are tradable.
- You may only trade tickets that have not yet been applied to your total slots.
Unhatched Wyngrew Eggs (NOT planned eggs!)
- Only Unhatched Eggs can be traded! Once an egg is hatched (aka: Designed and Approved in the Approved Wynglings Folder) it cannot be traded in this manner!
Item for Trade:
Type: [public/private (username)]
- Public - This allows anyone to offer on your post.
Item(s) for Trade:
- What are you offering? Art/Novas are not allowed here as they are solely forms of payment, not items.
- Please, ONE type of item per comment
Exception: You may offer 2x Upgrade Marbles for 1x Upgrade Gem
- This is the only exchange that allows multiple items to be traded on one form.
- Make multiple comments for different trades!
- What are you looking for? A specific shop item? Novas? A bred Egg? Art IS allowed here as a form of payment.
Art Accepted?: [Yes/No]
- If this is marked "No," please do not offer art anyways. Doing so may result in hiding your offer even if other items are involved in your post.
- Do you want the trade to be complete within a specific time frame? If seeking a pet, any color or flavor preferences?
Link to the template image (given by staff):
List all Upgrades egg was rolled with:
Magic (if rolled with any):
Date Egg Can Hatch:
If you need a field explained further, check the "Trading Post Form" section above.
- These trades are closed/completed or have not been reviewed by a mod yet!
DO NOT OFFER ITEMS YOU DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE!
- Offering to "buy items from the shop" is not acceptable. Only offer if you currently have the items. Please make sure your purchases have been approved and logged BEFORE you offer as well!
DO NOT OFFER EGGS YOU DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE!
- Saying "I'm planning to breed ___ & ____ wyngro and I can offer the egg" is NOT acceptable and any deals you make outside of the trading post are 100% your responsibility.
DO NOT offer the same item on multiple trades to see who bites.
- Likewise, DO NOT offer an item you currently have up for trade WITHOUT first closing the trade. (Note the group)
Please DO NOT offer only art if the person's trade does not ask for it.
Be considerate and do not try and scam people here.
- Asking for things way out of their value, etc) It's unfair and you will only make yourself look bad.
Question: Does Art used for Trades count for wyns?
Answer: Yes, It does!
Question: I bought a MYO Ticket for myself but never used it; can I trade it?
Answer: Only if you haven't applied it to your account yet! MYO tickets purchased after 4/24/18 do not automatically "stick" to your account allowing them to sit idly in your inventory. So long as they have not been applied to your slot total, they are considered a full-fledged item and may be traded at any time!
Question: Can I trade away a wyngling/wyngro I no longer want?
Answer: Nope! This trading post is for items, unhatched eggs, and pets only! If you no longer feel a connection with a character, you’re always able to give them to the group to be rehomed once they’re three months of age: wyngro.deviantart.com/journal/…
Question:Can I stud out my Wyngro as a form of payment? *Knavish waggles his eyebrows*
Answer: Nope, this is a TRADING post, (not a whorehouse)! Due to the random nature of bred eggs, it is unfair to ask a seller to commit to something that may not turn out they way they want it to! So only actual-bred eggs with concrete colors and upgrades already assigned can be traded here!
Last edited on 10/12/2018 12:44 AM EST