- Do not make a post offering to trade novas. Novas may be used as offers, but not as a new post.
Completely and clearly fill out the Trading Post Form below when making your post.
- Please 'close' or delete your first post when re-posting to limit repeat posts on the Journal.
- Private trades are exempt from this rule in order to ensure trading protection.
Do not comment on CLOSED trades!
- What counts as a "closed trade?" Check the section titled "Trading Post Form"
You may NOT offer points/money. Wyngro items can never be sold for money/points!
Please post one "item" at a time. (Do not post trades containing multiple things)
- Example: Do not post a trade for an egg and an upgrade marble together. You'd need to make two separate posts: one for the egg, and one for the marble.
Do NOT post private trades with the intention of gifting to someone else.
- If the seller gets multiple offers for their Item, it’s their choice who they want to trade with! Any badgering or complaining at (or about) a seller over their choices will result in an immediate warning and potentially complete banning from the Trading Post! This is a place of business, and does not need overly negative responses to trades will be warned.
Do not reply to trades if you do not have what the seller is looking for!
- This would be like walking into a McDonalds and asking to trade a goat for a hamburger when they only accept money as a form of payment! It just wastes your time, and the seller's!
Please do not make comments geared for conversation or congratulations!
- This includes "I hope they enjoy their new home, etc" comments-- this is a place of business not a chat room! (You're free to congratulate people on our Discord, however. That is, in fact, a chatroom!)
Art is NOT an allowable form of payment.
- We used to allow art as a form of payment, but due to people getting scammed out of items and never receiving art sometimes, this is something we no longer allow on the TP, due to the transfer of art commissions being out of our hands. You may still gift each other items under the pretense of getting art later, but we discourage this, as there is no way to protect yourself if the art is never received. Instead, please use Paypal for art commissions!
You may NOT offer points/money.
- Wyngro items can never be sold for money/points!
Finally settled on a trade offer? Wonderful!
- To make the trade official the initial poster of the offered goods must note the group with the link to the comment chain. This will act as proof. Once the admin looks over the trade details (and make sure everyone has the items they say they have) they will confirm the trade and unfeature the comment making it official.
- We will also hide all irrelevant replies to reduce clutter.
If you decide to close your trade prematurely, please note the group with a link to your comment chain so that we may unfeature it.
Do not hide your comments pertaining to fulfilled trade agreements!
- Keeping transaction history and proof of agreement available for all to see if very important!
Pets (Runeboos, Coatalas, etc)
Shop Items (Upgrade Gems, Scholarship Tickets, etc)
**Please see specific conditions for MYO tickets below**
- Only tickets purchased through the shop 2018 and onwards are tradable.
- You may only trade tickets that have not yet been applied to your total slots.
Unhatched Wyngrew Eggs (NOT planned eggs!)
- Only Unhatched Eggs can be traded! Once an egg is hatched (aka: Designed and Approved in the Approved Wynglings Folder) it cannot be traded in this manner!
Item for Trade:
Type: [public/private (username)]
- Public - This allows anyone to offer on your post.
Item(s) for Trade:
- What are you offering?
- Please, ONE type of item per comment (Make multiple comments for different trades!)
- What are you looking for? A specific shop item? Novas? A bred Egg? Art is NOT allowed as a form of payment!
- Feel free to add additional information here! This does not need to be added to your form.
Link to the template image (given by staff):
List all Upgrades egg was rolled with:
Magic (if rolled with any):
Date Egg Can Hatch:
If you need a field explained further, check the "Trading Post Form" section above.
- These trades are closed/completed or have not been reviewed by a mod yet!
DO NOT OFFER ITEMS YOU DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE!
- Offering to "buy items from the shop" is not acceptable. Only offer if you currently have the items. Please make sure your purchases have been approved and logged BEFORE you offer as well!
DO NOT OFFER EGGS YOU DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE!
- Saying "I'm planning to breed ___ & ____ wyngro and I can offer the egg" is NOT acceptable and any deals you make outside of the trading post are 100% your responsibility.
DO NOT offer the same item on multiple trades to see who bites.
- Likewise, DO NOT offer an item you currently have up for trade WITHOUT first closing the trade. (Note the group)
Be considerate and do not try and scam people here.
- Asking for things way out of their value, etc) It's unfair and you will only make yourself look bad.
Question: I bought a MYO Ticket for myself but never used it; can I trade it?
Answer: Only if you haven't applied it to your account yet! MYO tickets purchased after 4/24/18 do not automatically "stick" to your account allowing them to sit idly in your inventory. So long as they have not been applied to your slot total, they are considered a full-fledged item and may be traded at any time!
Question: Can I trade away an approved wyngling/wyngro I no longer want?
Answer: Nope! This trading post is for items, unhatched eggs, and pets only! If you no longer feel a connection with a character, you’re always able to give them to the group to be rehomed once they’re three months of age: wyngro.deviantart.com/journal/…
Question: Can I stud out my Wyngro as a form of payment? *Knavish waggles his eyebrows*
Answer: Nope, this is a TRADING post, (not a whorehouse)! Due to the random nature of bred eggs, it is unfair to ask a seller to commit to something that may not turn out they way they want it to! So only actual-bred eggs with concrete colors and upgrades already assigned can be traded here!
Last edited on 11/8/2020 6:00PM CST