Help us become a super-group! Donate here: ladyseshiiria.deviantart.com/?…
Check out our chatroom here: chat.deviantart.com/chat/Write… Rules below.
Suggestions and Feedback always welcome!
Before you get started please read the list of simple rules before submitting.
1. Follow DA rules.
2. Try to keep language appropriate.
(If you do post something that could be construed as inappropriate no one will flog you just please be aware that there are other members that may not appreciate it and we want them to feel comfortable and welcome while their here. Please don't take this as a free pass to say whatever, accidents happen and we are adults here.)
3. Please do not harass other members. You will be warned, and then you will be banned. I have no tolerance for poor behavior.
4. If you want to have a political discussion with someone please don't do it in the comments or in the entries. That way we refrain from annoying or offending others.
5. Use your discretion on submissions. We have minors here on DA. If you have a potential NSFW please label it so.
6. When making a submission, try to make it the best quality you can. This will give you practice in your own writing, help you control your own quality, and help keep the group looking professional. This is a great opportunity to hold ourselves up to higher standards of writing, and set positive habits.
1. Please submit quality work.
2. Use the sta.sh file extension for written works.
3. Art Tutorials are allowed as long as they go in the proper folders and pertain to world, map, or character development. (Story Art Help)
4. If we are missing a folder message me, and I'll add it.
5. No further perpetuating the mary-sue. Too many people are confused as to what one is and I think reading about what they are and how not to make one, in general, is a bad idea and hinders proper writing. If you make them, great good for you! I don't hate them. I'm ambiguous towards them, but we should strive to look at proper character building and not get hung up on how not to create this or that. Too many people get stuck on making a perfect character, and I believe this is just a bad label for a topic. Instead let us talk about what makes a good character, or what makes a bad character.
6. Works must be of reference, resource, or educational nature.
Member Submission Limit Guide: fav.me/dbyv8hc
Affiliate and Guest Submission Limits: fav.me/dbyv8hc
Internet Safety: fav.me/dbvygam
Chatroom Rules: fav.me/dc09gv4
Chatroom Commands: **In development
Chat not working? www.deviantartsupport.com/en/a…
Error Message Websockets: fav.me/d6fpyqr
Want more followers? Broken Link
Thank you, for choosing our group!