• Image: sitting in a Japanese style long dinner table, a flash back occurs
• Text: Ell" what I had seen on the obelisk resembles what grandfather gifted you when I was young
• Narration: over the night the group tells of their journey & their new guidance with the obelisk.
• Image: (flashback, ceremony of family title being passed down, explanation of passing down of family title one of few families chosen to protect it. Reason lost but importance remembered and a phrase of foreign dialog rehearsed) it is a piece of the obelisk (NOTE: we may see some of these ppl later)
• Text: Father "this was meant for you as you took my place but I feel it is now more important for your journey."