- I love contrast.
- I rush things, but depends on how serious I am with it.
- I love to try every medium available.
- I only draw things that mean something to me. (most of the time) Such as a favorite movie character. I draw what I want to; I cannot be forced to draw something.
- I love all kinds of art but I mostly enjoy looking at traditional portrait realism or surreal.
- There's always something new to learn in drawing everyday.
- I can't really draw something with my imagination. I can plan out compositions but not randomly draw something.
- I started to draw "seriously" at age 13.
- I draw mostly celebrities or movie characters.
- I don't like/avoid drawing females.
- I'm starting to love watercolor and mixed media!
I am 17 years old and I am self taught. I am taking Art 3 in my highschool for the 2010-2011 school year.
I enjoy the entertainment industry a lot. I LOVE TV.
I enjoy the simple things in life. I absolutely love animals. I try to be fit, and if I could excel at any "sport", it would have to be running.
Current Residence: Penn
Favourite style of art: traditional
Personal Quote: I've looked into the eye of this island, and what I saw was beautiful.
LOTR, POTC, Phantom of the Opera, Harry Potter, V for Vendetta, etc
Favourite Bands / Musical Artists
This Providence, 30STM, Saosin, Damien Rice
Favourite Gaming Platform
Tools of the Trade
pencil and paper
TV TV TV. Movies, reading, tumblr, technology, animals, nature, running, art