ashishkrart said the following:
1.) How dis you started into these beautiful crafts.
2.) where do you get inspiration to do more and more.
3.) Did you struggled a lot while trying to improvise . could you show us images of the one when you just started making .
4.) what are you currently working on ?
5. wahts your aim in life ? what are you doing at present?? future plan?
6.) could you provide any short tutorials for a small simple master piece with images if possible.
7.) How do you figure out the perfect anatomy of your character before making them real 3D
8 .) Have you seen the group we are featuring your work into ? what have you thought about it?
9.) Please let us know which works of your would you like to get featured .) )Jobe3d says
1) I started making 3D Origami basically buy Stumbling upon many 3D Origami artists accounts here on DeviantART. I was looking for just some more traditional origami works and browsed upon the accounts of *sombra33 and ~Daantjuh-3DO. I thought their projects were so great that I just had to try 3D Origami.
2) I got more inspired to make more and more from the watchers that I have on DeviantART. I'm always up for a task and there are still a lot that people want me to try. But I just haven't got to all of them yet, some I did have to decline because I couldn't wrap my head around how they would be made and turn out. As well as from the watchers, I have been sort of just inspired by what I browse upon and other artists works.
3) I most certainly did struggle when I first start making a project. A lot of the character that I get asked to do are really complex even if they look small and easy. They usually are not when it comes to the design in of them. There are lots of images in my gallery where I did start making.
There are the ones that I learned to make from tutorials that I found on Jewellia7777's YouTube channel. Which has a tutorial of how to make the pieces for 3D Origami called 3D Origami for Beginners. That is the tutorial that I used to learn how to make my pieces.
But anyways here are just a few:
These two are some of the few where I started learning and their tutorials are on Jewellia7777's YouTube Channel.
These are the first projects that I tried to make without a tutorial and I think they both turned out really good.
Last but none the least there is the first suggestion that I had ever got when I was on DeviantART.
4) What am I currently working on? Good question... I usually don't answer this question because I like it being a surprise for my watchers. Also because my mind changes in a second and I go to a completely different project. But currently I am working on a suggestion that I have to to make a Chibi version of Silver the Hedgehog from Sonic. I also have planned to work on a bigger project that I did not start but plan on starting very soon. That project is the solar system. I am not sure if I'm going to make a very detailed version but I am defiantly going to have the main details of the planets mainly.
5) Wow, I am actually currently graduating from a Community College that I'm attending. But as of now I have no idea what my future plans are, I hope to do some traveling. Just that may not happen anytime soon.
6) I actually can't... there are many out there I'm sure, just I don't do that type of stuff. I'm more of the make and show off then tutorial type. Although tutorials are what I learned from, I don't do them.
7) Another tough question. I actually spend about 2-8 hours analyzing the character before I make them and as I make them I usually have a picture of what the character looks like. Usually it's the original animation/drawing of the character but sometimes I mix and match. I then use the image that I think best suits the character and 3D Origami and I begin to construct the project.
8) Yes I have seen the group WorldArtDiary and I think it's a really cool and interesting concept. This group seems a lot different then other groups and I'm so glad that you chose me to do the feature on.
Thank you for this opportunity,