We are a group that is devoted to the craft of making dioramas. We want to show off our work but also inspire others to try their hands at the craft. Attention to detail, ability to tell a story and patience are what we are all about. So, whether you are a seasoned veteran of the miniature world, someone that's looking to get into the art, or just here to enjoy the hard work that goes into our work, there is something here for every one!
- We want a fun, supportive environment, so please do not bash anyone on skill level or experience. We all have to start somewhere, and we want people to feel comfortable while learning.
- We will not tolerate racism, sexism, or other discrimination. Every one is welcome here.
- We will not tolerate cursing, sexual, or vulgar language. We want this to be a group that all ages can enjoy.
- If your submitting a work that has gore, violence, sexual themes, etc., please give it a content warning, We want this group to be safe for all eyes.
- If your having a problem, please let an admin. know and we will try our best to resolve the problem.
Some General Posting Rules:
- Please limit a total of 5 pics per finished diorama.
- If you have other cool shots, please don't go overboard. Additional pics will be moved to a photography section
- If you're posting to the elements folder, please post only one photo of each element.
While you are here, check out some of the great links from our contributors and members! world-of-dioramas.deviantart.c…
Contributor Rules and Conditions: