Sorry for having disappeared without notice for a while. I went through a period of depression and felt like I couldn't muster up the will to do something as simple as type messages and stuff, then I went on a two week trip, came back to over 1000 notifications, got overwhelmed, and still haven't made much headway on them. I haven't really done any new art since my last submission ages ago. For some reason just the act of putting pencil to paper seems too daunting and I feel too lazy to do it. Drawing feels more like a chore than a creative outlet. At first I didn't know what was wrong with me but I think now this is the depression suckin
This looked like a fun thing to do! I was tagged by Woodswallow (https://www.deviantart.com/woodswallow) and here are the rules:
- Write 13 things about yourself.
- Answer 13 questions made by the person who tagged you, and make your own 13 questions.
- Tag 13 deviants. Or not. Just do this if you like!
13 facts about myself:
1) I'm double jointed in both my thumbs, and one toe.
2) I've never eaten a pickle, and I never will.
3) I had a chronic, undiagnosed ear infection in both ears until I was 5 years old, which made me deaf until I went to the hospital and had both ears drained. I hear mostly fine now, just not as well as I think I would otherwise due to some scarring
The first fifteen people to comment on this journal, I will put their avatar and the three deviations I like the most from their gallery on the list!
If you comment, you have to make a journal like this and do the same thing, putting me in the first spot.
The idea of this is not to get a free feature, it is to spread art around for everyone! If you don't re-do it you will be taken off the list.
1: =JamJams (https://www.deviantart.com/jamjams)