Chris Benoit, family found dead
Written: June 25, 2007
STAMFORD, Conn., June 25, 2007 World Wrestling Entertainment was informed today by authorities in Fayette County, Ga., that WWE Superstar Chris Benoit, his wife, Nancy, and his son were found dead in their home. Authorities are investigating, but no other details are available at this time.
Instead of its announced programming for tonight on USA Network, WWE will air a three-hour tribute to Chris Benoit.
Chris was beloved among his fellow Superstars, and was a favorite among WWE fans for his unbelievable athleticism and wrestling ability. He always took great pride in his perfo
now this is an old tv show, few have seen, most sadly not.
very dark series and as proof
and also has funny points
the bases of the series, was that the hospital was built on a site , where children had been killed long before. and now some of their sprits were roaming the hospital. some good and some bad. and it has a creature at I sure Lady S will injoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBbBa3vp4-g the Antibus
So now I have to write 10 things that begin with D.
1. dollars- currently in lack of :-p
2. daffy duck- dunno why just love him
3. donnie darko- best movie i ever bought
4. definance - what i do to my managers at work and get written up as result
5. drivers lisence - for which i'm glad to have, for allows me to escape and travel with loud music
6. deff leopard - one of many cd's i play while driveing
7. donkey - what i shrek fan >>
8. dams - cause i love walking over them in the summer , especially when they start to open
9. dandilions - most under-rated flower ever, fun to smell, eat, flick at people and color cheeks
10. dive - am