Meet my new character, Yacha Dakata! (That's pronounced phonetically)
Based off of a random toy I got with tickets at an arcade.
- Orange, spherical, spider-like creature covered in black legs. Yes, those are ALL legs, not hair, but they do grow like hair and can grow back if cut off.
- Eye, saliva, and some of its legs are glow-in-the-dark neon green.
- Very energetic and literally bounces of the walls.
- Acts more like an animal (because he is).
- Toys with prey and confuses them with its bioluminesence and extremely erractic movements before suddenly attacking.
- Can only pronounce the syllables of his name. (Yah, chah, dah, kah, and tah.)
- Top lip can barely move and almost always looks like it's smiling (even when he's sad or pissed).
- Overbite causes him to drool A LOT
- Chews poorly, but his mouth can open really wide to swallow things whole. This reveals more hidden teeth.
- It's hard to tell whether he has great or terrible balance.
- If you want to know what he looks like when he's running, imagine a drunk, acrobatic tumbleweed on a sugar rush that somehow still moves with flow, control, and purpose.
Yacha Dakata © Me