|Commissions - fav.me/d8z903q|
1) Become 'fluent' in Spanish. (Duolingo has me currently at 10%) - Hahahaha... I quit duolingo and I can speak messy spanglish but that's it. So... like... 1/4 a point.
2) Finish the whole bible. - Read about half... so another 1/4
3) Read 30-40 books, 3 a month minimum. - Yeah so I ended up working 40-50 hours a week and read maybe 8 books all year...
4) Plan/Save towards a trip to another country for 2018. - Lol. No.
5) Continue focusing on healthy eating/drinking enough water/etc. - Actually think I did ok on this? So 1 point to gryphindor.
6) Do lots of light/figure/tone/expression studies and speedpaints. Its level up art year. Do a 365 art a day. Ha.
7) Do work towards starting a webcomic (character sheets and such) - Haha.
8) Continue battling against depression/anxiety and get more stable. - Actually got kinda worse? But trying.
9) Be like Carrie Fisher. Compile all her awesome traits and absorb them. - I'll give myself 1/2 a point on this one.
10) Learn the Ukulele. - Roommate disliked the sound so I rarely practiced...
11) Do a resolution/trait a week 52 journal. - Ok so I actually filled out 38/52 weeks? So I'm gunna go a full point because my commitment sucks but I did this fairly consistently.
That's... 3/11. I mean could be worse.
Hopefully this year will go better. 2016 I managed to do really well, this past year just kinda whooped me and spit me out on the other side. So with no further adue, here's 20k18 goals:
1) Kick mental ilness's butt.
2) Do the 52 week savings challenge (save 1k minimum).
3) Take a Polaroid a week.
4) Keep memory journal for 30/52 weeks at least.
5) Re-open etsy shop.
6) Start a youtube channel.
7) Reach 500 Instagram followers (its @wanderingwittea *shameless plug).
8) Draw at least once a week/Draw my OC's more.
9) Read 15 books minimum.
10) Get my own apartment.
11) Plan and save for a 2019 international trip.
12) Join club(s), make friends, go out more.
13) Keep in touch with friends and family more.
14) Keep up self discovery, self care and growth.
15) Revise an old novel draft.
Nyeh I was gunna try to write 18 but I think this is already too many. Here's to 2018, share your goals if you have any and good luck!
Welcome to my page and thank you for visiting!
I'm just a medium level digital artist/traditional artist/sculptor that enjoys dabbling in different areas. I hope to some day master a few mediums and have my work inspire others to strive to get better.
I've been around dA for several years but I'm getting a fresh start with my new skills, experiments and style. I hope you enjoy my work and will drop by again for a visit or chat if you so wish.
Thank you again for visiting and have a nice day!
Etsy - www.etsy.com/shop/WitTeaPhotoC…
NaNoWriMo - nanowrimo.org/en/participants/…
Instagram - @WanderingWittea
Snapchat - WitTeaArt
Facebook - www.facebook.com/WitTeaArt