More spring cleaning I suppose. I haven't drawn or done anything notable with either of them for... two years? I still like them both quite a bit and will be pretty picky, but... yeah you know how it is.
This is the kanti, who has some rare traits IIRC though I'm not up to date on the new stuff. I designed them with the older anatomy because that was just my preference, but you can convert them to the newer types if you'd like. They're a MYO by me and have no extra art that I remember.
Here's the Kipling. They have an original design by Phloxe and then a redesign by me with some of the updated traits (like the cheeks and spots). Both designs have additional art, so just take your pick whichever you like more (or make your own you know you do you). IIRC the horn is a rare trait but don't quote me on that.
- other phloxebutt designs/species? one-offs are fine. will consider swaps maybe, though for kanti i do tend to prefer the older ones! not always though.
- pouflons as usual. it's a vice
- cute reptile/dinosaur/dragon designs; nothing super realistic or muscular
- i like squeedge's stuff a lot
- things (not necessarily everything) in here: favorites
- Try Me: Design Ideals
- art maybe, as an add-on