General Species Info/Rules
- Wingupuffs come in many forms. Wingupuffs can have humanoid, either fur or furless form (a.k.a. Anthro or Kemonomimi). Wingupuffs also have their feral animal form. Co-Owners are allowed to create all Humanoid forms and Animal forms. Non co-owners can create Wingupuff ferals (up to 3 per month).
- Wingupuff species traits are very open for new suggestions since the species is evolving while time passes. Their basic traits are 4 years (sometimes 2 with small amount of fluff left from the other pair of ears), a tail and a collar/necklace with either lock (F), key (M) or both (if no gender/both genders). Wings are optional at this point of their evolution but they are still very common. We also have angel and demon type Wingupuffs. Angel types have feather wings and halos, when demon types can have horns and demon wings. Wingus can be also neutral (this usually means they do not have wings at all).
- Humanoid Wingupuffs are a closed species.
- Feral Wingupuffs are open species (with limitations, read below what).
- Currently co-owner sales are not open right now. When they are I will be sure to make an announcement!
Open species: Wingupuff Feral Rules
- Anyone can create Wingupuff ferals (you and non co-owners)
- Their selling price has no limits anymore!
- They are limited to 3 adopts (for sale) per month.
- You can make Wingupuff adopts for yourself as unlimited amount.
- Try to follow the new official Wingupuff base when it is released (wingupuff ferals are getting make over which effects on their body size as well as other traits and the old base wont be no longer available).
- If you own old style Wingupuff you do not have to change it to look like the new ones if you don't want to but you can. If you choose to keep it looking like the old ones were, these ferals will be called ''Century Wingupuff'' when the new ones are ''Millennial Wingupuffs''. In other words, this describes their evolutionary state. (Same terms will be used for WingupuffxTAMED)