Busy days, I guess?
I made this turnabout concerning my studies and possibly my future career. Originally, I had a plan to go through teacher studies, so that I would basically become a biology teacher. I started the teacher studies this autumn, and I think I have never had a rougher autumn in studies. I just think that I don't have what it takes to become a teacher, at least not yet. So, with help from a career counselor and my tutor, I decided to leave the teacher studies for now and aim for "biologist" or a specialist in biological field.
And I feel relieved! I still need to finish my Bachelor's thesis but I don't feel to be forced to be
Tagged by KupoTcl (https://www.deviantart.com/kupotcl)
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
3. You must choose 11 people to tag. Put their icon on your journal!
4. Go to their page and tell him/her that you tagged them :3
5. No tag backs!
1. I just came back from visiting my siblings and a friend in Helsinki.
2. I have 30 different sort of tea in my cupboard.
3. ...which indicates that I LOVE TEA!
4. I danced in a folk dance group for 12 years.
5. I've visited 10 countries in three continents.
6. I sing in the university choir.
7. I'm a wardrobe mistress of my choir.
8. I like cats but I want to have
I've been working in a boat café/bar and I have a holiday today. I was really looking forward to sleep long but NOOOO, I end up waking up at 2:25 after three hours sleep... >___>
A few words about this summer so far. Desucon in June was really nice! I had nice work shifts at the info desk and I liked the job and I got to hung out with awesome people. I had very little money in June, but to my great suprise and relieve I was granted social assistance money, so I was able to survive the rest of the June and July by that money. At June 30th and July 1st Kawacon was organized in my home town and I did my part organizing the con
YOU'VE BEEN HUGGED!! Spread the DA love around! (you can copy and paste this message on their userpage!)
RULES: 1- You can hug the person who hugged you! 2- You -MUST- hug 6 other people, at least! 3- You should hug them in public! Paste it on their page! 4- Random hugs are perfectly okay! (and sweet) 5- You should most definitely get started hugging right away! Send This To All Your Friends, And Me If I Am 1. If You Get 7 Back You Are Loved!
1-3 you're bad friend 4-6 you're an ok friend 7-9 you're a good friend 10-& Up you're a great friend